Same team Saturday (No chance)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I highly doubt Cuvelier will start, I just hope Basham isn't moved in to midfield to replace him.

Will Clough confound us all and play the same team on Saturday barring injuries and niggles against Warsaw
If he plays McCarthy or Higdon I will despair

O'Grady will start no matter what

Flo will be on the bench as I suspect will Reed. Basham would then go into midfield. Depending on McNulty's fitness(he seemed to be limping at the end of the game yesterday but he may be just knackered) I reckon he'll play. If not,i think it will be Baxter.

In summary I reckon they'll be changes but it wouldn't surprise me if he went 2 up front:

Howard,Flynn,McCarthy,McEverely,Harris,JCR.Murphy,Basham,Doyle,McNulty,O'Grady for me

Will Clough confound us all and play the same team on Saturday barring injuries and niggles against Warsaw
Sorry mate,but i have a feeling that you will despair!:(

He can't change that back four after that performance last night.

Higdon hasn't a prayer of starting regarding Mcarthy tell him to stay in London .

He can't change that back four after that performance last night.

Higdon hasn't a prayer of starting regarding Mcarthy tell him to stay in London .

Unfortunately, we'll probably be back to normal at the weekend.

Mcarthy will start, if we don't start him Palace will terminate loan.

Basham Is one booking away from a two game ban as well BTW.

I think Nige's comments on football heaven that Basham was a midfielder at Centre Half tells me that Cloughie views Bashambauer as a CM, not a CH.

Shame in my opinion but hey ho

I think Nige's comments on football heaven that Basham was a midfielder at Centre Half tells me that Cloughie views Bashambauer as a CM, not a CH.

I love bashams name, reminds me of roy of the rovers

I think Clough was trying to emphasise that we were not at full strength
I do expect Basham to play CB once weve fucked Mccarthy off back to Palace

I think Clough was trying to emphasise that we were not at full strength
I do expect Basham to play CB once weve fucked Mccarthy off back to Palace
I sincerely hope so PV. I think keeping Bashambauer at CB with McEvely, and Flynn at right back would be solid

Oh he will change the team a fair bit I reckon.

I agree O"Grady and McCarthy back in the team.

Mcarthy will start, if we don't start him Palace will terminate loan.

Basham Is one booking away from a two game ban as well BTW.
You have to have 10 bookings before a 2 match ban,Basham is on 7 bookings,so this means Basham needs another 3 bookings if my memory serves me right.

Mr Clough will select the team completely different and review the game tactically against league 1 opposition accordingly . The only issue is , , i do hope Mr Clough does realise Basham best position is centre back , and plays him there.

UTB

Mr Clough will select the team completely different and review the game tactically against league 1 opposition accordingly . The only issue is , , i do hope Mr Clough does realise Basham best position is centre back , and plays him there.

UTB

I do have a problem with Cloughs tactics against L1 opposition they havent been the best recently especially at home
I totally agree on Basham hes better than McCarthy in his distribution and the way he can bring the ball out of defence
I think OGrady will start but hope this is the only major change to the team

You have to have 10 bookings before a 2 match ban,Basham is on 7 bookings,so this means Basham needs another 3 bookings if my memory serves me right.
Yes your right, sorry about that I added up the cautions wrong

Back
Top Bottom