saints

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I was looking at the teams left in the competition and thinking that I don't fancy our chances against any of them. A home tie is excellent though. We just need to catch Southampton on an off-day. But with a semi final at stake I don't expect them to put out a weakened team.

After Bournemouth were drawn at home I was resigned to us being the next team.

Their fixtures before they play us are Man City, Arsenal, Man Utd in 8 days and then (disappointingly) Burnley.

Still. They could be knackered by the time they play us.

Last edited:
They've won 9 out of the last 10 and by the time we play them they will have tailed off inevitably. One things for sure, their manager won't know much about us!

Nobody likes to visit BDTBL, let's hope it's driving wind and rain.

Our biggest threat as always in these big games will be the Premier League referee.

1. Away to Sheffield Utd good chance to get to the semi final.

2. Good draw
    All real banana skins but we have the best one on paper

3. That'll do, more interesting than a premier league team or a home draw!

4. Away but the lowest side left. Good draw.

5. Trip to Sheffield. Could be worse.

6. Happy with that - Bournemouth in the semi's

7. Who do we want in the semi-final?

Strait off SaintsWeb within a couple of minutes of the draw. Didn't take them long to get their billy big boots on. Surprised really, maybe they've forgotten already that they were in League 1 not that long ago. I reckon we can do 'em. UTB​

2. Good draw

5. Trip to Sheffield. Could be worse.​

6. Happy with that - Bournemouth in the semi's​

Strait off SaintsWeb within a couple of minutes of the draw. Didn't take them long to get their billy big boots on. Surprised really, maybe they've forgotten already that they were in League 1 not that long ago. I reckon we can do 'em. UTB​

Good, let 'em sniff arrogantly, they'll know they're in for a fight once that whistle blows UTB

2. Good draw

5. Trip to Sheffield. Could be worse.​

6. Happy with that - Bournemouth in the semi's​

LOL I remember the last team who were booking hotels for the cup semi's before they had won the quarter final ............in fact before they had got to the quarter final, the bigger they come the harder they fall bring it on :)

Those comments aren't too bad, Paulus. Let's face it, I think we can forgive Southampton fans for being slightly confident going into this game! They're a fantastic side, my favourite to watch in the PL at the moment, and should wipe the floor with us in all honesty. No issues with confidence, I got annoyed last year when it was Forest and Charlton fans giving it big time. Very happy with this one, should be a full house, unlikely to take a Wednesday-style battering and you just never know. One thing we can all agree, it'll be better than the usual 'one coach and a car pool' sets of fans we're used to at Bramall Lane!

My oh my that's a great typo ...... love it

SNSUN

user-online.png

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by angelman
http://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php.../saints.36634/ They seem to be happy enough. Their confidence rather reminds me of ours when we had Utd in the FA Cup.

Yay I got quoted on another team's forum. Now I feel impotent.

Back
Top Bottom