Ross County

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thanks for the memories Jay. Your beautiful tackle against Coventry last year will go down as one of the highlights of last season.

I don't wish him good luck at all, the players jettisoned from the club last season were filth who needed to be eradicated, Jay Bombscare was very much among them.
Yeah thanks for the memories, my therapy is going well.....

Could be going better I feel.....

nice to see 2 or 3 from the clearout getting fixed up (guess it's the fact they are out of contract that is the motivator there) but it's the ones on the transfer list I'm bothered about. Other than Freeman I've not heard owt about any interest in them.

I get why people are frustrated and each to their own as far as what they wish upon departing players. McEveley was an accident waiting to happen, too often, so I'm far from unhappy he's gone. But at least he was prepared to take responsibility. Given how fragile, or even gutless, last season's side looked it's harsh to have a go at McEveley. Good luck to him. I wish him well..More importantly good luck to us..UTB

I still think he could have been a squad player for us next season. We need three decent centre halves signed in the next few weeks.

nice to see 2 or 3 from the clearout getting fixed up (guess it's the fact they are out of contract that is the motivator there) but it's the ones on the transfer list I'm bothered about. Other than Freeman I've not heard owt about any interest in them.
I would like to personally thank both super Nigels.
All I'd need would be a couple of boxing gloves loaded full of lead. One swing apiece ought to do it. Believe me I would do it with "passion " and "guts."

I would like to personally thank both super Nigels.
All I'd need would be a couple of boxing gloves loaded full of lead. One swing apiece ought to do it. Believe me I would do it with "passion " and "guts."

;)

Back
Top Bottom