Roberto di mateo

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bertieblade

Reaction score
just resigned from his job abroad.
Could he, should he, would he join SUFC?

I would welcome him with open arms.
Previously interviewed but turned it down as we had neither money or ambition, things have now changed.

Why not?
He has done that champions league thing, been paid lots of money, no doubt set up for life.
What better way to get job satisfaction than to take a once great club with enormous potential back to the big time. Assuming that he was provided with assurances about budget and control, The prospect of rebuilding and establishing a club like SUFC in the premiership would appeal.

just resigned from his job abroad.
Could he, should he, would he join SUFC?

I would welcome him with open arms.
Previously interviewed but turned it down as we had neither money or ambition, things have now changed.

Hahahaha, are you serious?

From winning the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE with Chelsea and managing one of the biggest clubs in Germany, to League one Sheffield united.

Why not?
He has done that champions league thing, been paid lots of money, no doubt set up for life.
What better way to get job satisfaction than to take a once great club with enormous potential back to the big time. Assuming that he was provided with assurances about budget and control, The prospect of rebuilding and establishing a club like SUFC in the premiership would appeal.

On the basis he's Italian I'd imagine if he was going to do that, he'd do it in Italy, or possibly London.

He has no link or emotional ties to Sheffield. Why would he be interested at all?

Didn't we alledgedly approach him when Wilson eventually got the job ? Seem to remember the ITK'ers saying he priced himself out of the running.

The job was Parkinsons until a last minute intervention by McCabe when Wilson was appointed ,he had all but been given the job. Don't know if that has any affect on him now either way though.

It was also believe it or not megsons,before we appointed warnock.

What a club, the common theme in our sad demise is Mr. McCabe

Back
Top Bottom