Right then, now let's kick on!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
well, now those complete set of c@nts blew their big chance today, we need to take our short moment to laugh at them, but use it as a kick up the backside our club needs and crack on with business.

That result today was 'massive' for us. In a weird way I think it will galvanize us and hopefully make McCabe realize its time to stop fucking about and push on.

We've got the right man in charge, let's get the recruitment right, the fans can enjoy their summer now and look forward to next year.

if, and it's a big if, we can get the right players in, we should go all out for the top two and also the JPT next year. I don't care if it's a Micky mouse cup, it's there to be won and put our final/wembley hoodoo to rest. It's could change the mentality of the club of we win that along with getting promotion.

Roll on next season!

its a timely boost,,,,,,,,
our porcine neighbours getting a taste of the pain weve often felt eases our load
lets all return to optimistic bladey bladeyness next season and show those piggies what real support is

I agree, it is a boost for us Blades that they f@cked it up. Time for Blades fans to regroup and really get behind CW and the team, there will be no passengers in his team.

well, now those complete set of c@nts blew their big chance today, we need to take our short moment to laugh at them, but use it as a kick up the backside our club needs and crack on with business.

That result today was 'massive' for us. In a weird way I think it will galvanize us and hopefully make McCabe realize its time to stop fucking about and push on.

We've got the right man in charge, let's get the recruitment right, the fans can enjoy their summer now and look forward to next year.

if, and it's a big if, we can get the right players in, we should go all out for the top two and also the JPT next year. I don't care if it's a Micky mouse cup, it's there to be won and put our final/wembley hoodoo to rest. It's could change the mentality of the club of we win that along with getting promotion.

Roll on next season!

Of course it will galvanise us. The biggest mistake we've made is the attitude of "I don't care about them" which has been creeping in. The rivalry is part of who we are and to a degree it defines us. I love revelling in their downfall. It gives me and many other fans a massive boost.

SUFC should put up the Wednesday score on the big screen at Bramall Lane if they are losing. It would make a massive difference to the atmosphere.

Now let's push on with Tufty and get out of this league.

Roll on next season!

Forget the JPT , a waste of time IMO . Farrow & Ball Trophy ( FBT ) now that's a different story .:D

The alchemy is there paint , as our club.

UTB

SUFC should put up the Wednesday score on the big screen at Bramall Lane if they are losing. It would make a massive difference to the atmosphere.

It shouldn't have to, though, should it? Certainly not if our fans were even half as wonderful as some of you pretend they are?....

Roll on next season!

Far too early for such a claim.

would it be to much to ask for a repeat of the 89-90 season when we went up and waved to the snorters coming the other way :rolleyes:

I think so, sadly. They do seem to be a team on the up and I cant imagine they'll be weaker next season. But this is a huge opportunity for them, us and Sheffield football.

We now have a man who seemingly can bring the pride and passion back that's left us over recent years. We can make Sheffield United united again and that is only a good thing. Along with that those curly tailed swill eaters are doing well, we cant deny it, and don't bother, use it to galvanise us, to spur us forward and put Sheffield football back where it deserves to be. I would love little more than for us and them to be battling it out at the top of the Championship/Premiership and relish the challenge. The matches get more tense, that extra bite and that's when we come into our own and stand together roaring on the team, something that's been distinctly lacking in recent times. And the general buzz around the city would be great.

Maybe its dreaming too much but I don't see why it should be.

Oh you should see me watching my Brazil 70 videos, VHS of course....

Betamax surely..........Suitably old fashioned and hopefully soon to be phased out......o_O

Not interested in cups, certainly not interested in tin pot cups nobody cares about.

I'm interested in promotion from division three.

That is all.

Not interested in cups, certainly not interested in tin pot cups nobody cares about.

I'm interested in promotion from division three.

That is all.

I'd swap promotion for a major cup win.

But that's a bit like me offering to swap my day job for a gig as Charlize Theron's cocklodger.

Thanks for reading my post.
You said you'd swap promotion for a major cup win.

Clearly rendering your point irrelevant, given the chances, of which you point out yourself, being so thin. Unless you just wanted to come out with a random fact that you'd enjoy a cup win more than promotion.

Which is fine, but it's a pointless contribution.

You said you'd swap promotion for a major cup win.

Clearly rendering your point irrelevant, given the chances, of which you point out yourself, being so thin. Unless you just wanted to come out with a random fact that you'd enjoy a cup win more than promotion.

Which is fine, but it's a pointless contribution.

I bet you have a cock lodger

our porcine neighbours getting a taste of the pain weve often felt eases our load
lets all return to optimistic bladey bladeyness next season and show those piggies what real support is

Except that two-thirds of the bandwagon-jumpers at Wembley on Saturday probably had to put 'Hillsborough' into their sat nav to pick up their free tickets.
Think the pigs would have got over 21k for a meaningless, end-of-season game v. Scunthorpe after five years in the Third Division? Not a fucking chance.

But we have been let off the hook. Like Man. U., we've drifted and let the gobby Citeh fans have the bragging rights for a couple of seasons, now the real guvnors are back,

wednesday have a core of tight fisted supporters who only turn out for 10 quid games and show piece games
they often boost their average gate with 3 maybe 4 30k gates when its half price or a big game

if you did averages on 15 lowest gates in a season theyd look decidedly average

I think so, sadly. They do seem to be a team on the up and I cant imagine they'll be weaker next season. But this is a huge opportunity for them, us and Sheffield football.

We now have a man who seemingly can bring the pride and passion back that's left us over recent years. We can make Sheffield United united again and that is only a good thing. Along with that those curly tailed swill eaters are doing well, we cant deny it, and don't bother, use it to galvanise us, to spur us forward and put Sheffield football back where it deserves to be. I would love little more than for us and them to be battling it out at the top of the Championship/Premiership and relish the challenge. The matches get more tense, that extra bite and that's when we come into our own and stand together roaring on the team, something that's been distinctly lacking in recent times. And the general buzz around the city would be great.

Maybe its dreaming too much but I don't see why it should be.

Personally ...... I couldn't give a flying f**k about "Sheffield" football; I'm only interested in us doing well and I hope that the deluded, arrogant, flat nosed, swill guzzling piggy bas**rds get relegated 4 seasons in a row, followed by going bust ( again) and are actually wound up and finished !!

They should have been finished before if it wasn't for the bloody Co-Op writing off most of their debt ........ o_O

UTB & FTP

Personally ...... I couldn't give a flying f**k about "Sheffield" football; I'm only interested in us doing well and I hope that the deluded, arrogant, flat nosed, swill guzzling piggy bas**rds get relegated 4 seasons in a row, followed by going bust ( again) and are actually wound up and finished !!

They should have been finished before if it wasn't for the bloody Co-Op writing off most of their debt ........ o_O

UTB & FTP

Haha, all abart opinions right? For me though I wouldn't want them to go bust, sure I hate them and sure they wind me up and I felt sick all day Saturday at the thought of them being 2 divisions above them but I love the rivalry. And the extra bite and importance matches the rivalry gives us when we're fighting it out together. My best times as a blade are when the lanes rocking, win or lose, and having a rivalry in full flow only adds to that.

It shouldn't have to, though, should it? Certainly not if our fans were even half as wonderful as some of you pretend they are?....
No mate how wonderful the fans are though, Clough and Adkins will induce torpor.

Back
Top Bottom