Remember when Lionel Perez had a stormer?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I love finding these rare youtube finds, think our games around 12:00. Plenty of ex blades feature i.e. Chris Kamara, David Kelly and Peter Ndlovu

I tortured myself at the beginning of the year because I found my old video player out of the loft and a box of videos and I found on with "United" crudely written on it in felt tip pen. Anyway luckily it was a combi player with a scart socket so I decided to have a watch of the video to see what it was. I knew it wasn't the game against the pigs at Wembley as that video had "Blades v Pigs - Wembley 93" written on it, why I taped games like that back then I don't know I suppose it was in case we won so I would have the memories but at that point I was relatively young and didn't have much experience of Blades disappointment and heartbreak.

Anyway I will shut up, I put the video in and after a few crackles I was greeted with a replay of Hopkin putting the ball in the corner against for palace and breaking my heart. I remember being at the game and being absolutely heartbroken, what an absolute sickener that game was. One of many since though I suppose!

Anyway that is why I am now overly cautious when watching anything United related on youtube! Thanks for sharing though!

Back
Top Bottom