Raw meat and Red wine

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

alcoblade

Reaction score
.....and fine wine at that.

After a decade of fannying about like a bunch of pussies, we've finally got the style I've craved.

It's been difficult to put into words what's been missing, without being accused of being a lover of hoof my my mate Pinchy . But finally, I'm sure we will both shake hands on this and agree - this is exactly it.

High tempo, aggressive football. Forward at every good opportunity, but with control and finesse. When we lose the ball, we hunt in packs and win it back.

Chris Wilder will put back what we've destroyed over a decade. And I'm fucking loving it! :D

UTB

Too right! if you work harder than the opposition and you have the better players you will win 8 out of 10 times. Barcelona work hard first, because you have to earn the right to play football.

Yep, can't complain about the style at all, it's spot on.

And he's got them playing like that immediately after a huge turnover of players in the summer. Very impressive.

Signing players of the right character certainly helps a hell of a lot.

After a decade of fannying about like a bunch of pussies, we've finally got the style I've craved.

It's been difficult to put into words what's been missing, without being accused of being a lover of hoof my my mate Pinchy . But finally, I'm sure we will both shake hands on this and agree - this is exactly it.

High tempo, aggressive football. Forward at every good opportunity, but with control and finesse. When we lose the ball, we hunt in packs and win it back.

Chris Wilder will put back what we've destroyed over a decade. And I'm fucking loving it! :D

UTB

Agree and hopefully it puts to bed the hoof v tippy tappy argument. You can play good attacking football by getting the call forward early and also you can play into feet and around teams. You can get down the wings and get crosses in without needing a battering ram so long as the quality into the box is good.

We are mixing it up and doing the right things. Skill and application don't have to be exclusive of each other.

UTB

We ❤️❤️ Tuftyball....

Back
Top Bottom