Ranking all 54 stadiums in Premier League history

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bramall Lane comes in at 39..that is the ranking of someone who's never visited; particularly as Highfield Road (23rd!!), Filbert Street, Valley Parade (really?!), Roker Park, The Valley, Ewood Park and Hillsborough (24th!) are all higher.

No surprises for guessing who makes up the top 4.

bramalltorygraph.jpg

Bloody hell! Pigs get 24th best stadium in prem history award, have the most expensive admission prices in football, & they've just signed a player called Sow.

They'll be creaming theirsens!

Come on Blades, it's in the effin' telegraph - something I wouldn't even use to clear up dog shite. If it's not related to immigration or benefits they don't take anything seriously so what do they know about football grounds.

Last edited:
Taking United and the pigs out of this for a second you see tonnes of contradictions on the comments.

The mere fact that Maine road sits below grounds like roker park are baffling.

What an odd list to come up with. Notice that Leeds comes up the list but it's followed with a comment that 90% wanted a move away from bellend rd... Says a lot.

Taking United and the pigs out of this for a second you see tonnes of contradictions on the comments.

The mere fact that Maine road sits below grounds like roker park are baffling.

What an odd list to come up with. Notice that Leeds comes up the list but it's followed with a comment that 90% wanted a move away from bellend rd... Says a lot.

As I said Swiss, it's in the telegraph so what can anyone expect.

Don't think that we should be too concerned by this.

These kinds of lists are very subjective and lets be fair most of us have a blinkered view that would put The Lane in the top 5 whether it is or not. It's our stadium therefore of course it's the best.

Bloody hell! Pigs get 24th best stadium in prem history award, have the most expensive admission prices in football, & they've just signed a player called Sow.

They'll be creaming theirsens!

Please don't say they've signed Moussa Sow? He is fantastic.

Do you mean they signed somebody called Joao? I can't find anything about any Sow.

Please don't say they've signed Moussa Sow? He is fantastic.

Do you mean they signed somebody called Joao? I can't find anything about any Sow.

Yeah that's the one. Sounds suspiciously like Sow though to me. ;)

Don't think that we should be too concerned by this.

These kinds of lists are very subjective and lets be fair most of us have a blinkered view that would put The Lane in the top 5 whether it is or not. It's our stadium therefore of course it's the best.
Although I think that a lot of times we over react to reports like this I think that this report is rubbish, with no basic criteria for selection. The winner is Old Trafford because basicallyi t is the biggest. Some groundsa 're marked down because they are soul less while others aren't. Is this just who has the biggest and/or newest stadium....absolute rubbish

Although I think that a lot of times we over react to reports like this I think that this report is rubbish, with no basic criteria for selection. The winner is Old Trafford because basicallyi t is the biggest. Some groundsa 're marked down because they are soul less while others aren't. Is this just who has the biggest and/or newest stadium....absolute rubbish

It's basically click-bait.

It seems the Lane was scored down only for hosting League One football at present, yet those ranked higher are all getting bashed for being lopsided and lacking character.

Who cares, really?

Anyone with an ounce of common sense would realise we should be higher then a lot on the list.

on what planet would filbert street be above the lane

was an arsewipe of a ground

I've had some great days and especially nights, at BDTBL but do you really mean that?

Best ever United game; Leicester away 1990 - Blades up / pigs down.

Personally I'd have Filbert St at number 2 just behind the Lane.

Because it was written by cunts, produced by cunts, and published by cunts.

It's the Telegraph, they'd lie about the date on the front page if they could. Fuck them and their entire readership. Same goes for the Mail,The Sun and The Express.

You do realise that about 40-50% of the people on this forum will read those papers, and that something like 25-30% of the posters on here will be Tories, and most won't share your particular perspective.

You may not like their politics, but how does it become even remotely acceptable for anyone to label fellow supporters as "cunts", for instance as seems to happen? Where does this conceit come from?

Back
Top Bottom