Rangers 1 SUFC u21 2

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

larkymasher

Reaction score
For any academy follower, it was a cracking match on Friday.

Rangers played 3 x 23 year olds and the youngest player they fielded was 19.

SUFC were made up second 17/18 year olds plus Kelly, J Wright and Shea Gordon.

The most telling after match opinion from Rangers was that SUFC were too hard and physical for a Friendly fixture. Thats good to hear. Rangers fucking hate it up them, especially at home.

Stand out players were Kelly, Semple(C), J Wright, Hallam, Gilmoor. But to be honest it was a real proper team effort.

Is there any chance you have a full teamsheet?
Perryman, Charlesworth, Kelly, Trialist, Semple(c), Gilmoor, Gordon, T Smith, Hall, Wright, Hallam

I cant give you the subs as the Grandad who watches forgot to take a note

Sub A
Sub B
Sub C
Sub D
Sub E
Sub F
Sub G
Sub H
Sub I
Sub J
Sub K

Have you any evidence to suport this theory
Not really sure what the question is.

Are we really going to debate whether Rangers hate losing a home game against English opposition, at any level, when the information came from a source who was at the match and has watched Rangers week in week out for 60 years?

Hope Charlesworth makes it to the first team, so we can sing his name to the tune of Charlston.

Not really sure what the question is.

Are we really going to debate whether Rangers hate losing a home game against English opposition, at any level, when the information came from a source who was at the match and has watched Rangers week in week out for 60 years?
Rangers losing to an English team , blimey mate you've not seen them up close , every single one of them considers themselves Brits , more Union jacks at there games , than at Buckingham palace . :)

Rangers losing to an English team , blimey mate you've not seen them up close , every single one of them considers themselves Brits , more Union jacks at there games , than at Buckingham palace . :)
FFS Okay let me make it a bit easier, Rangers don't like any team of any nation turning up and sticking it up them at any level.

As for looking at them a bit closer, i am a season ticket holder of Rangers and have been for 36 years. You are lecturing the wrong person my friend....

FFS Okay let me make it a bit easier, Rangers don't like any team of any nation turning up and sticking it up them at any level.

As for looking at them a bit closer, i am a season ticket holder of Rangers and have been for 36 years. You are lecturing the wrong person my friend....
Larky me oud , no lecture intended , purely tongue in cheek mate , getting a bit hot under the collar there brother .

So are you actually from Larkhall then?

Back
Top Bottom