Radio sheffield comic. !!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

finlaytheblade

Reaction score
Anyone know who the comic was who came on football heaven at the end.He was pulling United academy to pieces, could hardly beleave what I was hearing. Is he someone with a grudge ? maybe his son has been released,either way it was a rant cut short because the programme ran out of time. Buchan was sure taken by surprise.

Anyone know who the comic was who came on football heaven at the end.He was pulling United academy to pieces, could hardly beleave what I was hearing. Is he someone with a grudge ? maybe his son has been released,either way it was a rant cut short because the programme ran out of time. Buchan was sure taken by surprise.

Maybe he is just pissed off due to the club turning down his birthday request to be a match day mascot due to age and attitude.:D

UTB

When Jnr was let go by an academy, the coach rang me to explain the reasons why. Whilst I might have disagreed, it would have been subjective, and it is after all their job... He explained that they would continue to keep tabs, don't know if he meant it or not, and I thanked him for having given my lad the opportunity.

When I met the same coach at a while later we had a chat and he told me about the usual reaction he gets... I understand how disappointing it is (I REALLY do) but like rowing with a referee, is it really going to get them to change their minds? Or help in the future?

Back
Top Bottom