radio sheffield at it again

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

finlaytheblade

Reaction score
On sports news this morning saying clough is not going to dip into the loan market and work with what he has got.
What a load of tosh trying to stir up friction amongst blades fans.He didnt say he wouldnt just that he will
wait until he can keep players through to the transfer window in january, if the players who will improve the first eleven
are available.He already said that he will only bring in players better than we already have,nothing has changed thats his policy.he did say he will work with what he has got what has changed?.
Radio sheffield love being the devils advacate wish they would choose another club to pick on ,Then again
is any publicity for or against good or bad?

Maybe nige should sign someone then to shut them up

As Sitters says, it's lazy journalism, nothing much else to say on a Monday morning. They're fully aware that he won't make any loan signings until the end of the month because he wants them through to January under the 93 day rule. Although he did mention this in the same breath as the quotes they're using, 'Nigel Clough will not be making any loan signings this week' is an even worse lead than the one they're going with.

This phrase what Cloughy keeps coming out with,we're only going to get players that are better than what we already have.Is he making out that there are hardly any better players out there because we haven't got any of them yet,or is he simply not been funded enough to get the players that are better?

You can't come out one weak and say we NEED 3 players,then the next weak come out and say i'm happy with what we've got,it just doesn't add up imo.

My take on it is that i don't think he is being backed as much as he is leading on to be.

This phrase what Cloughy keeps coming out with,we're only going to get players that are better than what we already have.Is he making out that there are hardly any better players out there because we haven't got any of them yet,or is he simply not been funded enough to get the players that are better?

You can't come out one weak and say we NEED 3 players,then the next weak come out and say i'm happy with what we've got,it just doesn't add up imo.

My take on it is that i don't think he is being backed as much as he is leading on to be.

Don't start :rolleyes:

Which other club(s) do you think Radio SHEFFIELD should pick on :)

They certainly are not going to pick on the MASSIVE. This is why they're called Radio Pig !!
Perhaps they could pick on the dingles for a bit ...... nah, stick with us cos we've got broad shoulders and we don't have six fingers ....
UTB & FTP

As you walk from the Train Station to the Lane you pass the Radio Sheffield building

Plastered over the windows are huge posters of the Broadcasters

I can assure them all, 100%, they have faces for Radio

Paulette Edwards is a tasty piece.

Clough's style is not to brag about who he is going to sign and when.
He keeps his cards close to his chest and his powder dry.
He's looking for the best value and better quality than he has already got.
He wants to use the loan for the full 93 days to tide us over the Christmas period with a view to any player signing with us continuing into January and beyond.
If he told us fuckers what he was up to no doubt some cnut would try to steal a march on us and usurp the deal.

That's what I am clinging to and until proved otherwise the doubters can all go and suck on a sharp gooseberry.

Paulette Edwards is a tasty piece.

Sacasm or perve?

paulette_203x152.jpg

Clough's style is not to brag about who he is going to sign and when.
He keeps his cards close to his chest and his powder dry.
He's looking for the best value and better quality than he has already got.
He wants to use the loan for the full 93 days to tide us over the Christmas period with a view to any player signing with us continuing into January and beyond.
If he told us fuckers what he was up to no doubt some cnut would try to steal a march on us and usurp the deal.

That's what I am clinging to and until proved otherwise the doubters can all go and suck on a sharp gooseberry.
I feel a lot better now:rolleyes::D sharp gooseberry,isn't that a cricketing term:D

For me its simply a "no news" piece on the club. Recycle some none story and mention Cough and Sheffield United simply hits an audience demographic . If Radio Sheffield then fails to broadcasts an article on United - some fans moan "its biased against us, they favour Wednesday, etc ..." and we get that loathsome chip-on-the-shoulder. Run a non story like this and Radio Sheffield are stirring up trouble amongst United fans.
Why don't we email Radio Sheffield and tell them we'd like them to do a big piece on a new striker we're going to spend a million on. Doesn't matter if its true as long as its something we want to hear.

Back
Top Bottom