Racist Blades at Bradford

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Linz

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As mentioned on Twitter, we had the delights of sitting behind one late-teenage Blade and his, presumably, Father who thought "you're all pakis, fuck off home" and other such sentiments were:

a) hilarious
b) suitable for airing in public.

When the younger was politely asked by me to stop being racist, he turned round to his Dad laughing before they both decided to carry on with gusto.

The steward was stood right next to them, so they were reported via the kick it out app. If they were sitting in their actual seats, United should be able to track them down.

We have our element of idiots, but I would have hoped that racism never came into it.

On the off-chance you recognise yourself in this scenario, please identify yourself now so I can remove you from my site.

bet they wouldnt have stood outside the mosque shouting stuff like that and laughing

As mentioned on Twitter, we had the delights of sitting behind one late-teenage Blade and his, presumably, Father who thought "you're all pakis, fuck off home" and other such sentiments were:

a) hilarious

When the younger was politely asked by me to stop being racist, he turned round to his Dad laughing before they both decided to carry on with gusto.

The steward was stood right next to them, so they were reported via the kick it out app. If they were sitting in their actual seats, United should be able to track them down.

We have our element of idiots, but I would have hoped that racism never came into it.

On the off-chance you recognise yourself in this scenario, please identify yourself now so I can remove you from my site.
If the steward was next to them,any idea why they weren't kicked out ?

Don't grass anyone up other wise grafikhaus will be along in a bit to tell you what a twat you're being. :rolleyes:

Not bothered.... I can put up with most idiocy but I find racism abhorrent and would challenge anyone on their views.

The Kickitout app can be found here: http://www.kickitout.org/get-involved/report-it/the-kick-it-out-app/

The auto-responder I received said:

Thank you for submitting your report.

The incident details have been forwarded onto Kick It Out and the football authorities as part of the reporting protocol.

If you have reported an incident at a professional game, the home club will also be notified.

Once received, the club will follow their own reporting processes and Kick It Out will seek updates on the case.

Not a reply to the racism, but re the stewards. My other half was in the away queue to get in and a Bradford City fan was in the cash queue. When it was pointed out to the steward he just shrugged his shoulders. When pointed out to another steward he said, you pay your money you take your chance. Luckily the BC fan realised his mistake before he got in. Just what are stewards supposed to be doing? Stewarding I would have thought!

That's the only reason Sky Sports we there... to make us look bad. From what the commentators were saying, it sounded like they wanted Bradford to win too.

Seemed like commentators were surprised we just didn't finish the game off sooner. We had the chances to seal that win regardless of the sending off.

They were all over Sky Sports News too.

Unfortunately all clubs have a minority of fans who are stuck in the 70s when it comes to racism ( never mind what age they are ). The Blades are under intense media spot light and pressure due to the Ched Evans affair. Any small bad action, by the club which is not PC will be reported and become news . We are not Millwall and never will be , but idiots like these are a disgrace to the club , the City of Sheffield and there own families . I think the press and media world do have it in for the Blades , and at the moment ,any stupid actions by fans intensifies this
Brawls at matches start with a situation like this , between the same club supporters . Just think of the news coverage if this had happened and the press news slant on it . Pro / Anti Ched fans fight each other at Bradford would be the headline.

Bradford City has good internal CCTV , intercom steward communication coverage , and my experience stewards in the past , being over zealous in dealing with situations . On this occasion they have failed . Seat numbers can be traced , and the Blades do not want this kind of support . We already have enough coverage for the wrong reasons.

In saying all that i do not have much time for Kick it Out , which is politically motivated and like a lot of institutions , run by the wrong people .( only my opinion)

UTB

Presume they were part of the group walking around the stadium chanting "Chedwyn's coming home" arseholes

What has singing pro-Ched songs got to do with the subject of this thread? I wasn't there but watching it on tv it seemed our loudest and most frequent chants were in support of Ched. The simple fact is that a large proportion of our fans do support Ched - which is fine by me.

a) hilarious

a) hilarious

thanks for standing up to this rabble. Thankfuly someone had the guts to do it and shame on the stewards. Get these people found, and let the club deal with it.Sexism and racism go hand in hand often, not much do i expect overall from people who sing oh Sheffield is wonderful its full of you know what and Utd ..yet i am not saying all who sing it are racist as well..many possibly are.

Disappointed to here this is as I'm quite proud of telling people that I've never heard racist comments at the Lane for years. Clearly still have our morons as the fighting at Wembley showed.

To be proportionate, it was just 2 people, 2 too many. More disappointing is the lack of action from the Stewards.

Get them identified and banned

Much worse at Barnsley

I am not saying nelson was a bit rapey , god forbid , its the situation of those encerserated having supporters , some still think Ched is innocent and are prepared to be vociferous about it , its a similar passion , so dont go all high and holier than thou about it dont forget nelson was only exonerated after leaving jail by most

Back
Top Bottom