Predicted finish this season?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm going for 1st. The signings that Wigan have made haven't really worried me although you never know. Nobody else seems to be much of a threat and it seems like most teams have gotten worse at this early stage.

A few weeks ago I was thinking first, but I'll probably revise that to 3rd

A few weeks ago I was thinking first, but I'll probably revise that to 3rd
I'll second that. I think we'll have a decent season compared with last year but I don't think we will be able to sign the amount of players we need to in order to improve us enough for the automatics so I think it's probable we could narrowly miss out.

I hope if we finish 3rd we keep the manager so long as we're not far off 2nd. If we make no progress and finish miles off auto's like last year then obviously he should go.

1st - Wigan
2nd - Peterborough, Coventry or Millwall
3rd - Blades
Have Coventry got many players in so far? They only just scraped survival last season, surely it's a bit much for them to turn that around to a 2nd place finish this season right?

Have Coventry got many players in so far? They only just scraped survival last season, surely it's a bit much for them to turn that around to a 2nd place finish this season right?
Not sure. Many people predict us to finish 1st every season just because we're a big club, and we haven't exactly lived up to that for the last 4 years. Difference it seems, with other clubs, is that they can live up to it when given a fair shot and I don't really think last year was a fair shot for Coventry. I do understand what your saying though.

I hope if we finish 3rd we keep the manager so long as we're not far off 2nd. If we make no progress and finish miles off auto's like last year then obviously he should go.

Nearly got me. I thought for a second you were serious.

i would say 3rd/4th as been expecting playoffs again for a while (but then i am worlds worst predictor last season said hull wouldnt win any of final 8? games & then beat palace away next match)
1st - wigan
2nd - millwall
3rd - us
4th - barnsley
5th - Burton
6th - peterborough

1st of course, promotion clinched by March, title clinched mid April
So many points clear league allow us to finish 7th in championship :)

Seriously should anyone expect less than top two?
Personally I'll say win league on last day of season.
UTB

where are we finishing this season?

With the current squad as it is ......... 5th to 7th.

With the addition of 2 x dominant CHs, a big, fast, strong prolific striker and a playmaker ( if Wallace can't be divorced from the Physio ) before the season starts ( not end of January ) 1st / 2nd.
UTB & FTP

1st of course, promotion clinched by March, title clinched mid April
So many points clear league allow us to finish 7th in championship :)

Seriously should anyone expect less than top two?
Personally I'll say win league on last day of season.
UTB
Expectation and reality are two very different entities. As painfully realised by us all these past four years.

But seriously if we get rid of him finishing just off second will we have any better alternative? Will anybody want to come here? Probably not.
I meant the idea of sacking him if we reach the playoffs but fall some way off the autos. We can't keep doing that.

Back
Top Bottom