Pre-Season Friendly

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Deadly_D'Jaffo

Reaction score
No pace, no desire to want to win the game, set pieces and 10 yard passes misplaced.

Today wasn't Niges fault, it was a set of players who collectively letdown themselves, their manager and their fans.

Disgraceful.

Think today was this season's Crewe.

No pace, no desire to want to win the game, set pieces and 10 yard passes misplaced.

Today wasn't Niges fault, it was a set of players who collectively letdown themselves, their manager and their fans.

Disgraceful.

What do you know? Single cell, rant rant rant, get some crayons and a colouring book, blah blah blah, in Clough we trust etc...

Not good enough, no matter how you dress it up, we simply aren't good enough.

What do you know?
Not good enough, no matter how you dress it up, we simply aren't good enough.

Errr...as much as you unfortunately...given that you've criticised but gone on to agree with my point.

Shall I save you a few crayolas Brains?

Errr...as much as you unfortunately...given that you've criticised but gone on to agree with my point.

Shall I save you a few crayolas Brains?

Where did I criticise? Was just preparing you for the inevitable response from the usual suspects.

Think you need to lighten up a bit, Brains :rolleyes:

I don't blame Clough for todays defeat, but his interview on Radio Sheffield is disappointing. Blaming the pitch, thinks we played well enough, etc. Nige, if this isn't a media strategy to protect the players and you genuinely believe that then you're delusion is a cause for concern.

I don't blame Clough for todays defeat, but his interview on Radio Sheffield is disappointing. Blaming the pitch, thinks we played well enough, etc. Nige, if this isn't a media strategy to protect the players and you genuinely believe that then you're delusion is a cause for concern.

We were crap. Whether the players take the blame or Clough really is irrelevant

All those players are his players and Clough will take any credit if by some miracle we nick promotion, just as the buck will stop with him if he messes this up

We were crap. Whether the players take the blame or Clough really is irrelevant

All those players are his players and Clough will take any credit if by some miracle we nick promotion, just as the buck will stop with him if he messes this up

I wonder if his 'one rule for one, one for another' management has lost the dressing room?

Over the last 5-10 games Brayford and Coutts have been poor but seem to not lose their place. Same happens to Collins, JCR & McNulty but they all feel Cloughs wrath.

Does he know what he is doing?

I wonder if his 'one rule for one, one for another' management has lost the dressing room?

Over the last 5-10 games Brayford and Coutts have been poor but seem to not lose their place. Same happens to Collins, JCR & McNulty but they all feel Cloughs wrath.

Does he know what he is doing?
He had a go at a few ,including Murphy today and has criticised Brayford. How could he leave any out after Tuesday really ?

Back
Top Bottom