Pre-Match View From Scunny

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Living off the fumes of Brian Laws, thats pretty damning!

Every board has one.

It implied to me that they thought Brian Laws was a good manager. They probably also thought the sonic boom the other night really was a UFO coming out of the North Sea. In fact I'd be more inclined to believe that than I would believe Brian Laws was a good manager.

It implied to me that they thought Brian Laws was a good manager. They probably also thought the sonic boom the other night really was a UFO coming out of the North Sea. In fact I'd be more inclined to believe that than I would believe Brian Laws was a good manager.
I just meant every board has a contrarian prick making stupid fucking comments.

Cheers for this throughout the season. Only thing I care about for this game is that he gives the kids a chance and Hammond, Sammon etc don't get appearance money

Cheers for this throughout the season. Only thing I care about for this game is that he gives the kids a chance and Hammond, Sammon etc don't get appearance money
Although if I was on my way out I'd play all of them out of spite.

Went to scunny earlier this season, we weren't particularly good but they were dreadful, looked like a side going down, new manager and now playingfor a play off place, similar to when we went to barnsley, is there a pattern developing here, will be there on Saturday, hope we win but looking forward to it all ending.

Great job Roygbiv .
I'm completely apathetic about the game itself, I'll be there but couldn't care less if we win or not. If they beat us, good luck to them.
feel the same, seems meaningless to me though it shouldn't be, and assuming Wigan win it'll at least fuck the Dingles up.

I expect a hard working, professional performance from us tomorrow and I'm not even being sarcastic.

I pay to watch united try to win matches who ever we are playing. If we play well and win well I will be content (on the day at least).

If that lets Barnsley sneak sixth place then so be it.

"I think Nige is good at motivating players when it’s “them versus the world”, ie he’s great at a small club such as ours or a club that was really struggling, such as Soton before they made it back to the Premier League.

Good point well made.
Although we are more of a struggling Southampton type at the moment, there is still a "we're too big to be in this league, get us out or else" feeling which might just make it too big a task for Nige. Hope not.

Back
Top Bottom