Pre-Match View From MK Dons

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

“Paul Mitchell and Nigel Adkins as a management duo, how’s that for a Dream Team? Come on Pete, that’s the way forward”

Oh please make it so!
If this fan thinks that Nigel Adkins can form any part of a 'dream team' then they are seriously deluded.

'I'm thinking of trying out a couple of new songs I have been working on at Brammall Lane tomorrow :

"Is this a Library?' - You see I want to imply that the atmosphere is so poor compared to Franchise HQ that its as quiet as being in a library (where a lot of noise is frowned on). Clever stuff even though I say so myself

'Sheffield is unpleasant, I want to go home" - thinking of a bolder statement like "shithole", but not sure if anyone will join in if I swear.

Promises to be a great day out, but I may have to go in my Arsenal Shirt and I haven't worn my Franchise one for about 3 years and can't find it'

“Paul Mitchell and Nigel Adkins as a management duo, how’s that for a Dream Team? Come on Pete, that’s the way forward”

Oh please make it so!
If this fan thinks that Nigel Adkins can form any part of a 'dream team' then they are seriously deluded.

No idea what they think I can do about it.

raw

"Nigel Adkins and Paul Mitchell dream team" . They're right, tinpot club with tinpot management

They are the only ones out of the 92 that I refuse to recognise as a football club.

I can't stand Winkeman, I can't stand any of the hideous supporters, can't stand their monstrosity Lego set ground, in fact there is absolutely nothing whatsoever that I find endearing about them.

On my last visit i had one of their wankstain fans had the gall to try and engage me with conversation after the match, whilst he was wearing a half and half MK/Wimbledon scarf, and I told him that any opinion he had was devalued because I supported a football club and he supported a franchise, and then secondly I told him exactly how offensive that thing he had chosen to wear round his neck was to any genuine football supporter.

Sooner they go bust and out of the league the better.......

“Paul Mitchell and Nigel Adkins as a management duo, how’s that for a Dream Team?"

At least one MK fan that doesn't know anything about football then. Unless he's taking the piss.

I take it none of their fans are coming to the game on Saturday.
Well it is only 8 weeks until Christmas.

It's debatable if I prefer the pigs to MK. At least the pigs have a right to be where they are, that can't be said for MK Cons. Their tactics last time we played them at the Lane were a disgrace and as Brownie said, there is not a single thing I like about them.

Where's PaulMK? Has he renewed his season ticket at Stamford Bridge?

“Paul Mitchell and Nigel Adkins as a management duo, how’s that for a Dream Team?"

At least one MK fan that doesn't know anything about football then. Unless he's taking the piss.
What happend to barneys the view from? I said last week I was looking forward to this weeks as there is so much material, if we win 4 or 5- 0 I expect you to be back :-o

Yeah, come on Pete get it sorted before the weekend please.

What happend to barneys the view from? I said last week I was looking forward to this weeks as there is so much material, if we win 4 or 5- 0 I expect you to be back :-o
Not worth all the hassle I got last time from a few people who are still bitter about how wrong they were about Adkins during all those arguments last season.

They are the only ones out of the 92 that I refuse to recognise as a football club.

I can't stand Winkeman, I can't stand any of the hideous supporters, can't stand their monstrosity Lego set ground, in fact there is absolutely nothing whatsoever that I find endearing about them.

On my last visit i had one of their wankstain fans had the gall to try and engage me with conversation after the match, whilst he was wearing a half and half MK/Wimbledon scarf, and I told him that any opinion he had was devalued because I supported a football club and he supported a franchise, and then secondly I told him exactly how offensive that thing he had chosen to wear round his neck was to any genuine football supporter.

You sound like a nice bloke yourself

Whilst Wilder looks to name an unchanged side for the MK Plastics game, the same can't be said for the S24SU.com forum Chiefs, bringing Roygbiv straight back into the team

An unnamed source said " Barney stepped in and did a reasonable job, but you can't replace Lionel Messi with Monty and expect for him to win the 'Balon d'or' after one game, just because he wore the shirt. It was a good effort, but we're looking to get Barney some forum experience in the sunday leagues in the next few weeks, then hopefully shift him in January"

Why are the supporters to blame for the origins of a football club....that's just snobbery, isnt it?

Things Franchise F.C. once had going for them -

1.) Kyle McFadzean
2.) The fact Squinny once played a few games for them on loan
3.) The undeniable quality of Dele Alli
4.) The decent manager that was Karl Robinson

No redeeming features at all now. Just a wrinkled up plastic turd.

Why are the supporters to blame for the origins of a football club....that's just snobbery, isnt it?

Because a proportion of that support consists of "fans" of the old Wimbledon FC who chose to shat on the clubs very identity in order to pursue a two-bob commercial venture.
And if the spectator who engaged brownie was wearing one of those scarves, he may well have been one of those. They are footballs lowest form of life.

I don't blame anyone from Milton Keynes for having an interest in that franchise. You expect a bit of local interest to be drummed up when you're suddenly given a football league team on your doorstep.

But the entity of MK Dons itself, it's creators and the ex-Wimbledon bastards who follow them have no right to ever consider themselves as equals in the game.

Things Franchise F.C. once had going for them -

1.) Kyle McFadzean
2.) The fact Squinny once played a few games for them on loan
3.) The undeniable quality of Dele Alli
4.) The decent manager that was Karl Robinson

No redeeming features at all now. Just a wrinkled up plastic turd.

And we are doing very well...aren't we?

Back
Top Bottom