Pre-Match View From Fleetwood

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Alfie Boe will be singing a song live on the pitch ahead of Saturday’s game

Famous tenor from that part of the world. Noted for an award winning performance in the West End as Jean Valjean and especially this number

Most famous for once asking my step-daughter out :) Since his rise to fame and mega-star wealth, a point I remind her of on a regular basis.

Presumably she only has eyes for Syd?

According to one poster, they like to get the ball forward quickly and Then Play On. How they perform tomorrow could be a key indicator of their approach to Future Games, but it's a Mystery To Me where they'll get goals from when Heroes are Hard to Find and they need a Mr Wonderful right now. Rumour is that they'll start defensive and hope to nick it in added-Time.

Suspect they will play decent football. Brentford were one of the most attractive sides I've seen in this division under roesler

According to one poster, they like to get the ball forward quickly and Then Play On. How they perform tomorrow could be a key indicator of their approach to Future Games, but it's a Mystery To Me where they'll get goals from when Heroes are Hard to Find and they need a Mr Wonderful right now. Rumour is that they'll start defensive and hope to nick it in added-Time.

Someone skipped the class in school where they taught capitalisation

So who's this Boe character anyway? ;)

Famous tenor from that part of the world. Noted for an award winning performance in the West End as Jean Valjean and especially this number

I belive Millwall have hired Nigel Farage to sing before one of their games, he's singing "Send Them Home"

Back
Top Bottom