Pre-Match View From Fleetwood

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

“Daunting trip to Bramhall Lane this weekend."

I wonder if it's possible to register an official address as Bramhall Lane and have it put into SatNav upgrades.

I'd love to set it up so that any cunt who didn't know the name of the ground could find themselves somewhere near Barnsley as a result.

“We’ve got 44 points or whatever it is and they’ve been earned by these players by and large, so they’re not a bad bunch . What we do have however is a manager who is too defensive in his mindset unfortunately, and I cant see that changing any time soon. If you go out with the attitude of “don’t lose” as your target, if you go behind you make it doubly difficult for yourselves.”

I thought we'd got 53 points? :D

“Daunting trip to Bramhall Lane this weekend."

I wonder if it's possible to register an official address as Bramhall Lane and have it put into SatNav upgrades.

I'd love to set it up so that any cunt who didn't know the name of the ground could find themselves somewhere near Barnsley as a result.

Bramhall and Penines. There spulling int gud.

Evening gents. Yes little Fleetwood step into the blast furnace of Bramall Lane and whilst there is apprehension we are looking forward to a great day out. I used to get my football fix at Bramall Lane in the early 90s when I was at uni in the city. Lived in Broomhill, at the top of Hunter house hill and later Greystones. Enjoyed it. Any suggestions on decent juicers for us please ? Is the Pomona still going ? Many thanks.

There's loads of pubs in the beer capital of england, and I would like to think that we are a friendly bunch in that it shouldn't really matter where you end up drinking - although maybe stay clear of London Road.......

I'll leave it to some of the others to "dot the i's". Enjoy your day - but not too much ;)

There's loads of pubs in the beer capital of england, and I would like to think that we are a friendly bunch in that it shouldn't really matter where you end up drinking - although maybe stay clear of London Road.......

I'll leave it to some of the others to "dot the i's". Enjoy your day - but not too much ;)
Thanks Mendonca. Yes I remember coming out the Palais on London Road on a Wednesday night and there was a gunfight going on outside, not that I'm suggesting that's an every day occurrence.

Thanks Mendonca. Yes I remember coming out the Palais on London Road on a Wednesday night and there was a gunfight going on outside, not that I'm suggesting that's an every day occurrence.

Normally reserved for Friday nights :)

We're so rock n roll these days, I think the Palais is now a Sainsburys :D

We ain't that friendly

Evening gents. Yes little Fleetwood step into the blast furnace of Bramall Lane and whilst there is apprehension we are looking forward to a great day out. I used to get my football fix at Bramall Lane in the early 90s when I was at uni in the city. Lived in Broomhill, at the top of Hunter house hill and later Greystones. Enjoyed it. Any suggestions on decent juicers for us please ? Is the Pomona still going ? Many thanks.

Ha! The Pomona building is now occupied by Champs, which has moved down the road. So it'll do you nicely.

Depends what you're after though. Real ale, food, cheapness, etc?

“If we lose expect League 1’s Mourinho to continue his blaming it all on referees, as he does every time we lose a game. Clearly he believes that is a bizarre vendetta against Fleetwood Town.”

“I have never liked GA from his first appearance, and nothing he has done since has changed that opinion, his brand of football is abject shite, a lot of the players are not up to this league, and I wonder how they keep their shirt week in week out “

“We’ve got 44 points or whatever it is and they’ve been earned by these players by and large, so they’re not a bad bunch . What we do have however is a manager who is too defensive in his mindset unfortunately, and I cant see that changing any time soon. If you go out with the attitude of “don’t lose” as your target, if you go behind you make it doubly difficult for yourselves.”

“I do wonder what GA does in training as it never changes, if he could get away with it we would be the first team to play a 6-4-0 formation.”

“I expect a big clear out at the end of the season”

Hehehehe they could be talking about our Nigel

"I do wonder what GA does in training as it never changes, if he could get away with it we would be the first team to play a 6-4-0 formation"

We will struggle if they do line up like that
We will lose if they line up

Clearly a big day for them....

Playing team this big at same level...
Outside of Wembly bigest ground we've played....
Lose 2-0. No 3-0

They could be on the verge of their biggest day ever as. A league club.

All we've got to play for us 3 points. Hope Mr motivator has got a plan other than 70% possession playing sideways football. This should be a 4/5-0 thumping

Back
Top Bottom