Pre-Match View From Doncaster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Didn't we have about 4000 fans there last season when Murphy scored? They were all behind the goal and spread half way down the side.

Always makes me smile when Barnsley and Donny fans make out that we actually care about them and think of this as a big "derby game". I couldn't give two shites about Donny. The myth that we only took 500 fans to Barnsley under Warnock is always a good one, it gets smaller each year. Yet they conveniently forget that we've regular taken 5-6,000 over the past 7 years.

Hoping we'll bring a few to help make up their crowd to 10-12 k, woooooooo, pointy heads.:D

Trying to work out who of that lot was our old 'bladesmad' troll Wazzer. Difficult to tell as there were a number of nobhead comments.

Town full of fucking Leeds fans. These pikey cunts deserve to be back at the run down Belle Vue where they belong.
Not being pedantic but I know far more blades fans here in sunny Donny than Leeds or rovers come to that although there are two Leeds fans in my house..as for belle vue it is currently having houses built on it

Tbf it's sweet that they get the interweb in their picturesque homes these days.

(The slogan you read when you drive into Doncaster: "At least we're not Barnsley!")

Donny and Barnsley fans get together to slag off Sheffield United away support......

358305d1210107372-lose-ear-buds-pah-leeez-chavs.jpg

Tbf it's sweet that they get the interweb in their picturesque homes these days.

(The slogan you read when you drive into Doncaster: "At least we're not Barnsley!")

This Viking fella's clearly been to Doncaster University - he can copy & paste!

Donny fans should realise this is arguably the worst downturn in our history and the biggest upturn in theirs. Fair play for following your local team though.

Not being pedantic but I know far more blades fans here in sunny Donny than Leeds or rovers come to that although there are two Leeds fans in my house..as for belle vue it is currently having houses built on it
so donny blade why you not going to game then:p

Every localish match is classed as a derby.

It is a bit rich that the likes of Donny talk about attendance.

Back
Top Bottom