Pre-Match View From Bristol Rovers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

“Sheffield united fans will still be in mourning for losing the watney cup final to rovers back in 1972…..”

:tumbleweed:

“Sheffield united fans will still be in mourning for losing the watney cup final to rovers back in 1972…..”

:tumbleweed:

I thought that was a brilliant,tongue firmly in cheek comment.
Especially as they`ve won a major cup competition more recently than us as a consequence of the shocking performance on our part that sunny day.

“It’s so annoying when attractive away fixtures a fair distance away are on a Tuesday – we’ve already had Sheff Weds and Norwich away on a Tuesday and we’ve also got Leeds, QPR and PNE away midweek. Fair play to anyone who does an away game which involves a long journey on a Tuesday.”

Are we playing Bristol City?

Always respected Rovers support, they're a noisy bunch I believe, but if they've without Taylor then it might be a good time to play them. Either way we're on decent form.

“It’s so annoying when attractive away fixtures a fair distance away are on a Tuesday – we’ve already had Sheff Weds and Norwich away on a Tuesday and we’ve also got Leeds, QPR and PNE away midweek. Fair play to anyone who does an away game which involves a long journey on a Tuesday.”

What league does this dreamer think they got promoted to
confuse.gif

Is this a City fan who does both teams fixtures.
confuse.gif

I have a soft spot for the Gas Heads, shit on over the years by their local Authority who clearly favour their rivals, we know what that's like.

Still want us to turn them over though.

I much prefer Bristol Rovers over Bristol City.

I have two reasons for having a preference for the Gas over City.

1. I've held a lifelong grudge over Bristol City relegating us in 1988

2. I worked at Butlins at Minehead with a few Bristolians. One lad was a Gashead, a sound lad, loved a beer, no airs and grace and a proper top lad, whilst the Bristol City fan was a cunt, who absolutely loved himself and thought he was better than everyone else.....

They must let "others" into their forum as it appears we have done.

800 is a brilliant turn out if they can bring that.
Im a rovers fan but in the last couple of years seen lots Iof the blades home n away as my mum lives in dronfield n me in nottingham.Already 800 sold n if it was a sat would easily double that.Been to see 4 blades games this year,3 wins,1 draw

There is no similarity whatsoever between us and either of the small clubs in Bristol. Only a forelock-tugger would be attracted to such an inferiority complex fuelled notion.

Bristol Fucking Rovers....

Hyacinth Bucket strikes again (well 'strikes' is a bit generous, more of the effete flutter that we've come to expect from the boards bitter little eunuch).

Back
Top Bottom