Pre-Match View From Bradford

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

“This is another potential mauling. Throwing in boys just because of anger at a defeat could badly damage their careers if it is a mullering, and damning our youth players comes as naturally to some as damning our manager.
I’d expect Parkinson to start with the regulars most likely to grind out a draw, then give 2 youths a chance at Scunthorpe.”

Mauling isn't our style but hope they're right for a change.

“Hanson will drift out to the left as its an instruction from PP but Bramhall lane is a wide pitch so on defensive duty i don’t mind that, help us if anything as Hanson isn’t exactly electric on the break. Stick to the diamond and see if we can get a good show out of Halliday and McMahon if we want them next season.”

Fuck off, just fuck off and don't come back until you know where the fuck we play.

“the team are going to take some getting back on their feet going to be very difficult for parky to raise the moral, hope i’m wrong but this doesen’t auger well for saturday.”

Depends if Parkinson has got them well-drilled.

What are the odds on McMahon getting sent off ? I can see that cunt doing one of our players.

Back
Top Bottom