Post Match Drinking

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Genuinely off to a wine tasting :D

Bottom of Dixon Lane from 9am then hopefully to keckled to actually see what kak is on the pitch to get upset about!!!

giphy.gif

Last day of San Migs for me tomorrow. I'll have one for every goal we score....best make the first one a bucket

Bottom of Dixon Lane from 9am then hopefully to keckled to actually see what kak is on the pitch to get upset about!!!

Just to be clear, bottom of Dixon Lane, not Dixon Lanes bottom Corky?

Now that Robbies has put nips up to £2.20, probably Tamsons

On my hols at the moment, thought it'd be a good time to get away from it, but the idiot in me is actually wanting to be at The Lane, why? I've no idea...pre/during/post match a few San Migs will be sunk and please let this be the day. Get behind the boys today...please.

Unfortunately probably crap Peroni at any number of shitty pizzeria in Italy. This is what happens when you allow Mrs Snowman to book a holiday. But I did see a bottle of 10% Danish Lager at a bar last night..............:)

Have a good one lads, it's Blades Player for me again if am allowed.

Unfortunately probably crap Peroni at any number of shitty pizzeria in Italy. This is what happens when you allow Mrs Snowman to book a holiday. But I did see a bottle of 10% Danish Lager at a bar last night..............:)

Have a good one lads, it's Blades Player for me again if am allowed.
Put your fucking foot down mate.

Don't just look at the bottle, buy the fucker and get it drank, unless she doesn't let you of course? :)

On my hols at the moment, thought it'd be a good time to get away from it, but the idiot in me is actually wanting to be at The Lane, why? I've no idea...pre/during/post match a few San Migs will be sunk and please let this be the day. Get behind the boys today...please.

Thanks chaps!

Back
Top Bottom