Poll: Manager attire

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Manager attire

• Suit

• Gilet

Results are only viewable after voting.

Barney

Reaction score
Which one do you prefer?

A: The "suit" - tainted by the memories and the horror of a Mr. N Adkins:

33EE0F6400000578-0-image-a-32_1462804650875.jpg

B: The casual tracksuit, that screams nothing but success:

wilder.gif-470993.jpg

I'm going for B. I think he should be wearing an SUFC version of the gilet.

I am in no doubt that results would improve as a result.

You can't simply choose one or the other to be fair though Barnabus. If you look, his hair isn't the same. Were the hairstyles to be switched, and the combed down hair in image 2 be paired with the suit, he'd be up there with the most dapper (would need work on the tie knot though). By the same token, should he have the slight tuft (pun intended) from image 1 paired with the gilet he'd look a proper sporty geezer.

Hard to say, think I'll abstain for now and wait to see the arguments others have before casting my vote.

Maybe. I think he is wasted in a suit, I also don't think it suits (pun intended) him.

As Caseh mentioned, does any of this matter? As long as CW creates a squad that is unified, wants to succeed and proves difficult to beat, then most supporters will be happy regardless of what Wilder wears. It's one of those pointless threads, surely even you appreciate that mate?

For Tufty? Tracksuit. Maybe a gilet or thin fleece on big cup nights.

A suit is fine, but it only works for certain managers. Can you imagine Pulis with a 3 piece and tie? He looks fucking boss in his tracksuit and cap. Pep Guardiola on the other hand, well I think he'd feel underdressed without a full suit even while he's lounging around at home watching Emmerdale.

Tufty is neither of these extremes, but he is far closer to being a Pulis than a Pep. Get them traccy bottoms washed, Chris. There's a game on.

As Caseh mentioned, does any of this matter? As long as CW creates a squad that is unified, wants to succeed and proves difficult to beat, then most supporters will be happy regardless of what Wilder wears. It's one of those pointless threads, surely even you appreciate that mate?
I think you might be taking it too seriously.

A man cannot help his feelings towards managers in gilet's.

Surely even you appreciate that Chris looks better in a gilet, no?

Now that we've finally won one it has to be tracksuit, and he's also got to wear exactly the same gear as he did on Saturday including his socks and undercrackers.

It's the first law of the obsessive lucky charmer.

Just read Allardyces biography (he will do well with England) and his fortunes changed when he started watching from the stands ,although he reverted back to touchline at Sunderland and the cockney wankers. If I was a manager I would go in the directors box , better overall view of proceedings and take yourself away from all the other shit ,all managers do is wind players up anyway.

Barney, do you have some sort of guy thing going on with Wilder? Just asking like, and if so no probs, but creating a poll on something so vacuous is puzzling.

He's showing his playful side. Give the lad some slack.

He gets results in a tracksuit. Show me a picture of him winning in a suit. He looked a lot more xomfortable even when the Oxford fans were telling him he was going to be sacked

Now that we've finally won one it has to be tracksuit, and he's also got to wear exactly the same gear as he did on Saturday including his socks and undercrackers.

It's the first law of the obsessive lucky charmer.
Now he can grow a beard until the unbeaten run ends. So that's until Saturday.

Heels or flats!?!??
Decisions, decisions....

Back
Top Bottom