Play Off Semi 2nd Leg Dates Confirmed

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dkc

Reaction score
Apologies if this has already been posted but the dates for the second leg of the play-off semi now appear on the FL website. If we finish 6th we'll play Preston or MK Dons away on Sunday May 10th at 12.15 pm. If we finish 5th it's Swindon away on the Monday night.

Still a chance that Swindon could get 3rd but they would need to win all their remaining 3 games while MK Dons self-destruct.
http://www.football-league.co.uk/ne...tball-league-play-offs-confirmed-2323292.aspx

Also, if we win and Chessie lose, 5th place will be confirmed today and we can start making plans for Swindon.

So we're definitely at home on Thurs 7th May, but it could be any of 3 teams. Might as well start selling tickets now IMO, with opponents tbc.

So we're definitely at home on Thurs 7th May, but it could be any of 3 teams. Might as well start selling tickets now IMO, with opponents tbc.

That's actually a good point. I expect they'll wait until after the Chesterfield match, the ticket office will probably be shut on Monday (Bank Holiday), making it difficult for fans - especially 'exiles' - to buy tickets.

Seems everyone has more to play for than us! If it stays 1-1 NN will claim another good away point, so proud
I too am bursting with pride that Wonder Nige has got a draw at Orient. Got a point off them at Lane as well. Well done, its always tough going to these London teams.

A point away against a team scrapping for their lives isn't the worst result. Just a shame we couldn't have gone on and won it, and confirmed that we'd be playing Swindon on the Monday night.

As it stands, we know we'll definitely be home on May 7 but have no idea if we'll be playing on May 10th or 11th, and against who - and won't know until after the Chesterfield game.

I hate to say it but if we loose at home to Chessie and drop to 6th, and I'd give us little hope in a semi final against Preston or MK Dons.

A point away against a team scrapping for their lives isn't the worst result. Just a shame we couldn't have gone on and won it, and confirmed that we'd be playing Swindon on the Monday night.

As it stands, we know we'll definitely be home on May 7 but have no idea if we'll be playing on May 10th or 11th, and against who - and won't know until after the Chesterfield game.

I hate to say it but if we loose at home to Chessie and drop to 6th, and I'd give us little hope in a semi final against Preston or MK Dons.

MK have been banging in goals for ages now, if we play them does anyone think that all the players will run and stand in our six yard box after kick off?

If we were to play MK Dons or Preston in the semis, as daft as it sounds, with this team we'd about win!

Back
Top Bottom