Play Off Home Leg Tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Agree, great pricing for the playoffs but for the Chesterfield game to be a category A is a tad on the steep side imo when we have nothing to play for really, apart from whether we finish 5th or 6th, which i don't think will bring the crowd in.

Am I being a complete simpleton? How do we know we're at home for the first leg when our final position is undecided?

Upper tier at BL end for home supporters too - nice work SUFC. I think the noise will intimidate the opposition..

We did this for the Preston PO (2nd leg) and we were actually in the BLUT - it was a great atmosphere up there that night and very nearly full from memory.

We had a great view of a majestically timed header from Greg Halford.

UTB

Although them prices are good. Surley with how important crowd could be, it would be better a 10er, and a 5er for ST holders, that would add at least 2-3k. Can't see no more than 20k tbh, if we don't start well, be another flat, negative atmosphere. if it were up to me it'd be a quid for everyone!

Swindon charged us £27 for a restricted view wooden seat when we lost 5-2, the most expensive ticket of the season.

Let's hope if we do end up playing them they repay the favour with cheaper tickers this time around.

Is this a response to poor attendances for play off matches in recent years?

14 May 2012 - Sheffield United 1-0 Stevenage (Att: 21,182)
3 May 2013 - Sheffield United 1-0 Yeovil (Att: 15,262)

Tell you what Nuddy, i'll settle for that scoreline again after our performances at home this season.

Tell you what Nuddy, I'll settle for that first attendance again after our performances at home this season.

Tell you what Nuddy, I'll settle for that first attendance again after our performances at home this season.

I remember a lot being made of it at the time because it was less than when we played them in the league a couple of weeks earlier.

I remember a lot being made of it at the time because it was less than when we played them in the league a couple of weeks earlier.

The league game they had made it a tenner to get in and before we lost at MK it looked like we might seal promotion that game. Then things collapsed, the prices for the play-off game were back to normal levels and it was an evening kick-off. Still crap though. But 15k. Jesus.

Think the Yeovil match was the same price, it being on a Friday night on the bank holiday weekend might have had something to do with the attendance there

Think the Yeovil match was the same price, it being on a Friday night on the bank holiday weekend might have had something to do with the attendance there

The way we finished that season induced the biggest malaise of apathy I've ever seen in all my time supporting the Blades.

I think that had more to do with it.

Although them prices are good. Surley with how important crowd could be, it would be better a 10er, and a 5er for ST holders, that would add at least 2-3k. Can't see no more than 20k tbh, if we don't start well, be another flat, negative atmosphere. if it were up to me it'd be a quid for everyone!
why not have free entry;);) some people are never happy we have some of the cheapest tickets in the football league and since mccabe became chairman we have had good deals on the table(ticket prices) come on!!!!.

Great pricing.

Have they said how much it'll be for those who aren't ST holders? Hopefully sensible again to ensure a good crowd.

*Edit: D'oh, if only I'd opened my eyes and read it properly. Nothing to see here.

Been trying to log on to buy for the last 20 minutes and can't even get in

now sorted, as it's the same price i'm trying the south stand

Back
Top Bottom