Pint pre-match

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

blade789

Reaction score
Does anyone know what are the best pubs for a pint in Bradford? Close to the ground?

Cheers

There's about 3 or 4 small pubs serving real ale on North Parade. The record collector, The sparrow. There all next door to each other. Basically head up the hill towards the ground and the are near the markets. Alternatively Weatherspoons in the City park isn't too shabby. One I like to go in on my lunch break is City Vaults. Best look on google maps for this but 2 mins from Forster Sq. and 7 or 8 mins from interchange.

Another one I've told is good but not been in myself is Bradford Brewery, again only about 5 mins from ground.

Personally I'm heading over early having bite to eat in Spoons, then call into City Vaults then head up to North Parade

There's about 3 or 4 small pubs serving real ale on North Parade. The record collector, The sparrow. There all next door to each other. Basically head up the hill towards the ground and the are near the markets. Alternatively Weatherspoons in the City park isn't too shabby. One I like to go in on my lunch break is City Vaults. Best look on google maps for this but 2 mins from Forster Sq. and 7 or 8 mins from interchange.

Another one I've told is good but not been in myself is Bradford Brewery, again only about 5 mins from ground.

Personally I'm heading over early having bite to eat in Spoons, then call into City Vaults then head up to North Parade

Cheers mate, are these all close to the ground?

Cheers mate, are these all close to the ground?

North Parade is probably 5 mins to the away end, IF you've been before its very close to the dual carriageway you have to cross from the city centre. North Parade is at the top of the hill from both stations (directions in link below)
Weatherspoons is 2 mins from Interchange Station but a good 15 - 20 to the ground mostly up a steep hill.
City Vaults is again at the bottom of the steep hill in the City Centre so probably 10 - 15 mins to ground. If you coming from Interchange (see directions in link below) Vaults is just off Bank Street which is at the bottom of the steep hill. Look out for Halifax and instead of continuing up the hill go right and it's opposite Waterstones.

I've put rough directions from both train stations here http://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/bradford-away.49066/

Went in a great pub last year that I think was the Tap for Bradford Brewery, cracking beers, mixed fans, looked like decent cheap food. About 10 mins walk to the groundhttp://bradfordbrewery.com/ (sure this is the one although sure it has changed names)

Back
Top Bottom