Pigs and Leeds

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dkc

Reaction score
Pigs four points off the drop zone tonight, the dirties just two points off. And who knows when their mad Italian owner will pull the trigger on their latest manager..

Much as I'd like the pigs to go down I can't see it. Leeds on the other hand could be in serious trouble soon.

Whover goes down, we need to get promotion this season. Clubs like the pigs, Leeds, Bolton, Fulham or Birmingham all have the potential to "do a Wolves" in league one after they get relegated. This season is our chance.

Wouldn't it be great to see us trade places with the pigs or Leeds - or both of them (and Rotherham too)

I note above but watched Weds at Hudds on the box before our game. It was a poor game and Weds were not great but should have won and sadly look miles ahead of where we are at the moment.

Sad to admit as they are no great shakes.

This is why we are in a bit of a panic, I watched fulham get turned over last night after going one nil up..

Make no mistake the ones that come down from the champ this time will take at least one auto spot or a playoff final place next season...

This year we are dealing with brizzle, who, might just falter at the end...

This is why we are in a bit of a panic, I watched fulham get turned over last night after going one nil up..

Make no mistake the ones that come down from the champ this time will take at least one auto spot or a playoff final place next season...

This year we are dealing with brizzle, who, might just falter at the end...

hmm interesting I think Swindon and Preston might be stronger. They are the big three though.

hmm interesting I think Swindon and Preston might be stronger. They are the big three though.

Swindon's chairman was quite specific 2 weeks ago that if crowds do not go up from the 6-7K average they are getting then 3 players will have to be sold in January.

He has put a lot of cash in apparently and crowds are down on last year.

UTB

Swindon's chairman was quite specific 2 weeks ago that if crowds do not go up from the 6-7K average they are getting then 3 players will have to be sold in January.

He has put a lot of cash in apparently and crowds are down on last year.

UTB
Well if he wants 150 grand for 'em all our prayers could be answered

What about MK? They seem often overlooked when people are talking about the likely contenders but they're currently sitting above us with sufficient games in hand to be top.

Pigs four points off the drop zone tonight, the dirties just two points off. And who knows when their mad Italian owner will pull the trigger on their latest manager..

Much as I'd like the pigs to go down I can't see it. Leeds on the other hand could be in serious trouble soon.

Whover goes down, we need to get promotion this season. Clubs like the pigs, Leeds, Bolton, Fulham or Birmingham all have the potential to "do a Wolves" in league one after they get relegated. This season is our chance.

Wouldn't it be great to see us trade places with the pigs or Leeds - or both of them (and Rotherham too)

Unfortunately I've had the 'pleasure' of watching both those bags of shite at bell end road. In my defence my house mates and I agreed to go to a game for each of our supported clubs. I said the only way you'll get me in bell end road is if your playing pigs (the other is a Chelsea fan and for any of you who saw my thread on that will know my feelings! - 'View from Stamford Bridge').

Awful, awful game for two desperately poor teams, however pigs were the better side. Every moron I know who is a Leeds fan is deluded. They reckon they are still going to hit the play offs this year and then promotion next year if they fail in them?!?!?! - Mind you the same bell ends have said the exact same thing for the past 2 years.

Leeds could very easily go down this year, they have a woefully poor squad with no pace, no movement and are one of the most boring sides I have watched in some time. They look clueless in attack and don't use the wings at all, they also have some hot heads in the team such as the Italian cb (Belluci i think?). With all the crap off the pitch and the moron they have as chairmen... it's only a matter of time.

You have no idea how depressing this is. I'm guessing you are a bit younger than me. Then again we are in the same division as Fleetwood, Crawley and Yeovil.
Who knows maybe we will get Trumpton and Camberwick Green next year.

A large portion of that £5m unbudgeted income needs releasing in January. A forward and a dominant centre half (to partner Basham) would be my immediate priorities, although a right back and centre mid could be added to that list if Davies and Wallace don't get their injuries sorted.

You have no idea how depressing this is. I'm guessing you are a bit younger than me. ...........

Nope, I'm the old codger here, just! But we are of similar vintage, month after next I'm 57.

Oh the days of the white fencing, the cricket pavillion, rattles, Woody as stand in 'keeper and the Sheffield city crest on the shirt, one goes misty eyed at the thought. :)

Back
Top Bottom