Pete McKee's Joining The Fun Too

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I thought McKee was a bit of both? Or does he pretend to sell twice as much art?

As far as Jarvis is concerned, I bet he can't even explain the offside rule.

I thought McKee was a bit of both? Or does he pretend to sell twice as much art?

As far as Jarvis is concerned, I bet he can't even explain the offside rule.

He is one of them but will create Blades artwork as well.

Although this drawing has got him in the twats thread.

knew all along it was Wednesday fans slagging off McCabe , they realise hes our only income stream and will do anything to get him out so we go bust .
dread to think how long wed last without him

knew all along it was Wednesday fans slagging off McCabe , they realise hes our only income stream and will do anything to get him out so we go bust .
The same as every other club who gets 20000 every week, that's how we'd survive with out him .
If he was a true blade he would write his money off and walk in to the sunset.

He is one of them but will create Blades artwork as well.

Although this drawing has got him in the twats thread.

I agree Bladesman. If our own Presty had produced it, fair enough a comment by a Blade about our current situation. We're all entitled to an opinion as to what's wrong, where the problem lies, how to fix it as we're Blades.

Put it this way, you're sat in a pub with a couple of Blades mates discussing this subject, one says it's Adkins fault, another blames McCabe, another the board in general and from the next table a grunter pipes up that Adkins is just McCabe's mouthpiece. You'd all round on him, tell him to fuck off and keeps his comments to all things S6.

Therefore, the ukulele twanging grunter is a twat!

Yes because clubs of our size always go bust that easily don't they?

He might be a twat but he's probably not far off with that drawing.

Apart from the fact that it looks like neither of them, how on earth does he make a living with shit schoolboy drawing like that?

The same as every other club who gets 20000 every week, that's how we'd survive with out him .
If he was a true blade he would write his money off and walk in to the sunset.

Exactly mate, just as you yourself would of course..........

I agree Bladesman. If our own Presty had produced it, fair enough a comment by a Blade about our current situation. We're all entitled to an opinion as to what's wrong, where the problem lies, how to fix it as we're Blades.

Put it this way, you're sat in a pub with a couple of Blades mates discussing this subject, one says it's Adkins fault, another blames McCabe, another the board in general and from the next table a grunter pipes up that Adkins is just McCabe's mouthpiece. You'd all round on him, tell him to fuck off and keeps his comments to all things S6.

"....Put it this way, you're sat in a pub with a couple of Blades mates discussing this subject, one says it's Adkins fault, another blames McCabe, another the board in general and from the next table a grunter pipes up that Adkins is just McCabe's mouthpiece. You'd all round on him, tell him to fuck off and keeps his comments to all things S6....."

You forgot "..and chuck his pint in his face..."

Slagging McCabe off makes you a pig? Or just that pigs will inevitably slag McCabe (along with all the many, many Blades who justifiably do so)?

Exactly mate, just as you yourself would of course..........
If I had got his alleged wealth I probably would, but I haven't . I have invested approximately 400 for the last 30 years with no financial gain with no chance of recovering my money, it's just a matter of scale and proportion.

He produces cartoons for the telegraph. Therefore whateve his allegience he makes satirical cartoons on local sport. He would do the same if this was Wednesday.

I like it. It's what most are saying and reflects that in a way a cartoon should.

He said two years ago he wasn't putting any more money in, how can he be an income stream ? SUFC Ltds trading losses have been funded by the money HRH put in for his shares.

yes they do, mind you admin might be a good kick in the crotch we need
what do you think

Admin means he fully writes of his £37 million more or less. Unless of course someonevwants to buy a L1 club without a ground for tens of millions.

You really don't have much understanding do you?

He said two years ago he wasn't putting any more money in, how can he be an income stream ? SUFC Ltds trading losses have been funded by the money HRH put in for his shares.
actually was 5 years ago he said he wanted out , but then he got interested again
why do you think our 35m loans have disappeared
the tooth fairy

IId love someone to come in give us 40m to buy everything outright
but Id love to win the euro lottery too

actually was 5 years ago he said he anted out , but then he got interested again
why do you think our 35m loans have disappeared
the tooth fairy

He's transferred them to equity. It's all in the accounts. Did you think he'd written a cheque to pay them off?

Jesus, you really are the clappiest uninformed clapper I've ever seen on a forum.

Topical and on point...it's a cartoon!
No harm done. Don't prime the explosives!

He a pig ,so fuck off and concentrate on your own bunch of wankers. Presty is much better ,as is Joe Scarborough ,Bill Kirby and my 11 year old daughter..
Jarvis doesn't lean either way but his various bands contain all persuasions.

Back
Top Bottom