Patience

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Going up

Reaction score
Is a virtue.

We need to be patient at home over the next few games.

With our fitness levels and strong bench it may take 70/80 minutes to break down teams, set up and playing for a bore draw. It is likely that every team coming to the Lane from this point on will be in the underdog position, playing with heart and determination and everyone behind the ball.

Let's all try to keep behind the lads and off of their backs if we go in at half time without a goal. It will be as frustrating for them as it is us, but with confidence high, throughout the team, I feel that we will inevitably win more than we draw.

This time around, the backing of the board, the pursuit of excellence by the manager and effort and togetherness of the team deserve it.

It may just take the full 90 minutes to achieve our end goals!

Nothing to do with this bunch though and we are the verge of something special.

Think we are so desperate for this bunch to succeed , anybody who doesn't go through every emotion , cant be a blade. Thats why its difficult to be level headed and put things into perspective. Imo you just get carried away with the moment .

UTB

ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

pussy around for 80 minutes means Oposition only have to try hard to defend for 10 minutes. Then we get desperate and discipline goes making us vulnerable to counter attack and red mist

Let's get the **** in the lead then play cool possession in 2/3rds of pitch

I've been patient since about 1980.

I'm not getting any younger, had a 'funny turn' last year and I want to see a modicum of success before I snuff it.
I have been patient since 1962 :D

It is incredibly frustrating when this team which cost about 5 times more to put together than most in this league can't break down opposition, but I'm right behind them

If, as a footballer, you get the ball, you look for a team mate, hopefully in a more forward position, with the intent of scoring a goal. If you're being 'patient' what exactly does that mean ?

Football is a simple game, sort it Cloughie :)

If, as a footballer, you get the ball, you look for a team mate, hopefully in a more forward position, with the intent of scoring a goal. If you're being 'patient' what exactly does that mean ?

Football is a simple game, sort it Cloughie :)

Football is not quite so simple; with 11 players camped behind the ball, it is often the case, even with the best players and best clubs, that the ball is passed backwards to draw players out of position.

Back
Top Bottom