Paddy Q&A - Another PR Faux Pas?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kenilworth

Forged in Steel - Fooked in Riyadh
Reaction score
Seen that @SUFC_tweets has asked for questions to be set to Paddy McCarthy in a Q&A for the programme.

Some real choice questions posed from some Blades fans on there - do we have an active and thinking PR dept or what?

Paddy Q&A.jpg

Bet they can't muster a brain cell between them

Fuck stains most of them. Why the duck the club bothers when we have amoebas amongst our clan is beyond me. If the world were a better place you would be allowed to round these wankers up and do a ritual burning. Beats flares at a game any day.

Fuck stains most of them. Why the duck the club bothers when we have amoebas amongst our clan is beyond me. If the world were a better place you would be allowed to round these wankers up and do a ritual burning. Beats flares at a game any day.
Yeah got to be a better wittier more subtler way of getting your point accross than that

Pretty offensive - better ways of making a point that that...

If I thought they'd go ahead and print them, plus replies, I'd actually buy the programme. Instead we'll get

1) Did you come here because of Neil?
2) Are you enjoying it?
3) Do you think "The Lads" can get promoted?

I dunno, i think Mitch1889 has got it pretty much right.

Agreed Mitch has it spot on.

You can see how a Q&A with Paddy would go:

"Have you made any new friends while you have been here? No because I'm hardly here."

"What's is it like training with the lads? I don't know."

"How often do you actually see your fellow team mates? For about 2 hours on a Saturday and some Tuesdays."

"Do you not see them much after a match? Nah I need to hurry back to London."

"What's it like having Clough as manager? He seems good and he gives me the game time I am looking for."

Back
Top Bottom