Pace and Movement up front make all the difference.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Harry's Game

Reaction score
Marc Macnulty should be the first name on the team sheet every game.

A twenty goal a season striker at this level If he gets the starts

Higdon should now be only used as an impact player in the last ten minutes, if we need to throw everything up front.

The two most noticeable differences last night were the movement ahead of the ball and the determination to get to the ball first and close everyone down. If we played like that every week we'd have won every game.

Higdon should now be only used as an impact player in the last ten minutes, if we need to throw everything up front.

I hope you're right but I fear you are getting a little carried away my friend. He scored from precisely 3 mms out, not his fault, but it
was going in anyway. McNulty needs a partner for me, 4-5-1 my arse, so O'Grady or Higgo will be fine. He looks like a goalscorer
but needs to do it more consistently before we start throwing round talk of 20 goals a season etc. Great performance last night, but
time to build on it and prove his ability.

In answer to the question according to Wikipedia, 5 goals for us and 37 for livingston

McNulty worked the back four well last night and he is very much in the Ched mould of finishers. I'd like to see him play the same on Saturday, but I think Walsall will be a very different prospect and O'Grady will probably start. In truth, the physicality of Saints back four will be tame compared to league one sides. They were a bit soft

Back
Top Bottom