Our supporters

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Enjoyed today , both sets of fans giving it a right go, just like both teams ,good day out

The only let down was the singing about a criminal, I don't mention the subject or have much of an opinion other than if he doesn't play for United, because he's in prison, don't sing his name, sing the names of the players here today!

Other than that I thoroughly enjoyed today's fantastic support from United fans.

One ball acher today was that it took over an hour to get away from St Gregory's club. Traffic was horrendous.

The only let down was the singing about a criminal, I don't mention the subject or have much of an opinion other than if he doesn't play for United, because he's in prison, don't sing his name, sing the names of the players here today!

Other than that I thoroughly enjoyed today's fantastic support from United fans.
oh you are kidding me aren't you?

Gutted that Doyle didn't 'do the walk' when 2 thousand fans were screaming for him to do so!

One ball acher today was that it took over an hour to get away from St Gregory's club. Traffic was horrendous.
We'd only just cleared Preston at almost 6pm, by then we're almost home from a home game and we live 57 miles away! I don't mind travelling to away games, it's the sitting in stationery traffic that gets my goat.

Magnificent today as always. I probably notice it more because I go to away games every now and then. Fantastic support.

UTB
First away game this season and you're right, fantastic support. Nice to have a song that our young uns can sing without bleeping out half of the words :)

I didn't go today but it sounded an amazing atmosphere from both sets of fans. Without trying to sound like a Wednesday fan it's hard for fans of both PNE and us to get excited about a home game against Crawley. Today seemed like two sets of fans watching a championship fixture in all but name

[QUOTE="Roygbiv, post: 644175, member: Today seemed like two sets of fans watching a championship fixture in all but name[/QUOTE]
And attendance

[QUOTE="Roygbiv, post: 644175, member: Today seemed like two sets of fans watching a championship fixture in all but name
And attendance[/QUOTE]
Yes,it was a good job we turned up,otherwise they wouldn't have got to double figures.

And attendance
Yes,it was a good job we turned up,otherwise they wouldn't have got to double figures.[/QUOTE]
Well 20000 turned up at the Sty-brary yesterday and only the red side made any noise, unless you count booing which the pigs did.

Imagine 20000 at Preston, it would've lifted the roof off. Sounded brilliant on the radio.

Yes,it was a good job we turned up,otherwise they wouldn't have got to double figures.
Well 20000 turned up at the Sty-brary yesterday and only the red side made any noise, unless you count booing which the pigs did.

Imagine 20000 at Preston, it would've lifted the roof off. Sounded brilliant on the radio.[/QUOTE]
His 'and attendance' quote was,i think,referring to it not been a Championship crowd.

And yes,the pigs booing the one and only man that got them to the Championship and then help to keep them up the first season back there.Wankers.

Back
Top Bottom