Our Charlie's in bother with Sky.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Chezzy_Blade

Reaction score
Just reading that our extremely gorgeous fellow blades fan and Sky Sports Pundit Charlie Webster is in a bit of hot water with her bosses after posing scantily clad for lads magazine FHM. Haven't seen the pics yet however might have to make a detour to the shop in order to have a little peek at em :D, the pics i mean! tut!

So sky employs an absolute bevy of stunning girls to front Sky Sports News and when one of them decides to pose for FHM they get a bit upset... Surely it's double standards?

She's a good lass, remember seeing her presenting on Star sports when I was in Malaysia in 2004 and then found out she was a Blade. Does a lot of good work for charity does our Charlie.

They've all done it haven't they??
The smoking one doing the deadline day yesterday started as a soccerette.

So sky employs an absolute bevy of stunning girls to front Sky Sports News and when one of them decides to pose for FHM they get a bit upset... Surely it's double standards?

She's a good lass, remember seeing her presenting on Star sports when I was in Malaysia in 2004 and then found out she was a Blade. Does a lot of good work for charity does our Charlie.
Atleast its not Jim White posing:eek:

This is the preview on the front cover :oops: wow!

9C3101B7A33563351587FF8C2316C.jpg

What have I missed?

It was bedlam in the shoutbox yesterday. Various celebs had there personal on line documents hacked and published. Nude shots galore . . . . Houso and Rodders went into meltdown.

Some actress, Jennifer somebody was the star attraction . . . . . .

I'm sure as soon as the lads get their right arms out of traction and can type again they'll fill you in properly.

No, FHM is for boys. Girls usually have Bunty, Decoupage Monthly and Which? Bedsocks - or at least all the ones I know do... :(
I'm suprised a man of your calibre knows so much about what girls have Jonny:D

To be honest I don't think they have done her much justice there with the airbrushing and stuff, I think she looks way better au naturale......

I'm just waiting for someone to say she has a blokes arse next.

To be honest I don't think they have done her much justice there with the airbrushing and stuff, I think she looks way better au naturale......

If only the board had "splashed out" on her during the window eh?

Back
Top Bottom