Otis Khan moves again

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ade Nough

Reaction score
YEOVIL SIGN KHAN

Yeovil have signed former Barnsley midfielder Otis Khan on a one-year deal.
The 20-year-old started his career at Manchester United and has plied his trade for Sheffield United as well as the Tykes.
Yeovil boss Darren Way told the club's official website: "I am really excited to be able to work with Otis, he has a really good pedigree.
"Now he has the opportunity to join us here at Yeovil and I am sure he will be a big asset for this club.”

Just seen it on the Sky Sports Transfer News page - 5 minutes ago - was sorry to see him leave us.

YEOVIL SIGN KHAN

Yeovil have signed former Barnsley midfielder Otis Khan on a one-year deal.
The 20-year-old started his career at Manchester United and has plied his trade for Sheffield United as well as the Tykes.
Yeovil boss Darren Way told the club's official website: "I am really excited to be able to work with Otis, he has a really good pedigree.
"Now he has the opportunity to join us here at Yeovil and I am sure he will be a big asset for this club.”

Just seen it on the Sky Sports Transfer News page - 5 minutes ago - was sorry to see him leave us.

Why? Do you like mediocrity?
He's on his way down the pyramid to join the other Bladey Boyband favourites....

Ironside.... Ironside....

Why? Do you like mediocrity?
He's on his way down the pyramid to join the other Bladey Boyband favourites....

Ironside.... Ironside....
Most of them aren't even mediocre.
I always advocated a youth policy now I think is it worth it?

The lad showed some flashes of potential and I had high hopes for him in the summer of 2014 but when we re-signed Flynn and added JCR and Ben Davies, it became apparent he wasn't going to be involved. Seemed to do well at Barrow but it's a big step up to the championship with Barnsley. Good move for him I reckon and I think like Lyle Taylor, he's a player that might come back strong over the next year or two.

Back
Top Bottom