Orange Glow From Inside BDTBL?!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

mattbianco1

Forum Royalty
Reaction score
No it wasn't aliens landing on the pitch (i hope). But last night i drove past the lane; something I rarely ever do, and i noticed an orange glow coming from inside the ground.

Anybody know what it is/was?

I presume some kind of hydroponics for the grass maybe?

The lights on the pitch... they've had them for a few years.

No it wasn't aliens landing on the pitch (i hope). But last night i drove past the lane; something I rarely ever do, and i noticed an orange glow coming from inside the ground.

Ryan Flynn went round a full back and ripped a hole in time and space. That's the light from another dimension.

They opened the vault to pay for o'grady

pulp_fiction5180.jpg

I've heard it was the fax machine springing back into life after being out of action since 2011
Apparently, we've received a fax from Leeds confirming the date of our friendly and another from Spurs asking which of their players we want on loan

And as for you Bianco I'd have thought Sheffield United were in enough trouble without you dobbing them in about the cannabis farm.

After all we need all the transfer funds we can get.

Coincidentally, 4:20 is the time at which we've only started attacking teams this season.

Reactions: Dkc

I believe it was the radiance from the Umpa Lumpa's skin as they were trying to free Higustus Gloop from the tunnel.

As we have a fair number of ex Blackpool players mr McCabe has decided to ground share with the "Tangerines" thus eliminating traveling time and lack of fax machine in signing players, thus saving him money on phone bills etc, a very screwed move by our glorious leader.
The orange glow mentioned is the reflection from a team photo, using the hydroponics lighting, another huge saving on flash light photography, meaning we can now afford a second block of "bloo loo" in the directors box toilets. (Removed after each match to save money, mr McCabe isn't made of bloo loo blocks after all)

Back
Top Bottom