One of McNultys mates

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I dont rate Billy Sharp as a striker to get us up but I rate him better than McNulty. Both have similar pace, both are not strong in the air but Sharp is much stronger and goes into the right places more often

He's the sort of knob annoyed with refugees leaving a war torn country for safety. I wouldn't listen to a word he says.
His concerns are for the important things in life like snapchat and twitter (with seemingly zero positive posting, just inane brain dead tat) and I'm a Celebrity.

Did McNulty live up near the Hammer & Pincers? I saw a handful of very hungover Scottish children buying loads of sweets in the Spar up there a couple of weeks ago.

We are too quick to write Mcnulty off. He got.13.last year in a stop start season and when called upon has often delivered...and he's still young. Billy is missing too many chances and his goal return from open play so far is rubbish, especially so given his reported salary.

We should be building a team of young, hungry players and I'm hoping his pompey loan kickstarts his career with us.

McNulty's goal scoring ratio at this point last season when he was always a sub is about on par with Sharp's this season who starts every single game.

There are question marks over McNulty's attitude but he is still young and has time to mature and improve. Sharp won't.

His concerns are for the important things in life like snapchat and twitter (with seemingly zero positive posting, just inane brain dead tat) and I'm a Celebrity.

Did McNulty live up near the Hammer & Pincers? I saw a handful of very hungover Scottish children buying loads of sweets in the Spar up there a couple of weeks ago.
No idea where he lived, but I imagine it'll be his and Scougall's mates.

We are too quick to write Mcnulty off. He got.13.last year in a stop start season and when called upon has often delivered...and he's still young. Billy is missing too many chances and his goal return from open play so far is rubbish, especially so given his reported salary.

We should be building a team of young, hungry players and I'm hoping his pompey loan kickstarts his career with us.

I haven't written him off. I am really disappointed he's gone on loan. Despite being messed about and castigated by Clough he did well last year. Sharp has reverted to his usual non scoring United form so it's a shame mcnulty isn't around to replace him.

I haven't written him off. I am really disappointed he's gone on loan. Despite being messed about and castigated by Clough he did well last year. Sharp has reverted to his usual non scoring United form so it's a shame mcnulty isn't around to replace him.
Maybe McNulty did well last year because he was castigated ,he does seem one to idle about once he thinks his feet are under the table.

Maybe McNulty did well last year because he was castigated ,he does seem one to idle about once he thinks his feet are under the table.

He's started1 league game this year. How has he got his feet under the table?

I tweeted him back, but it no longer appears to be there.

Don't know why.....:rolleyes:

Refers to Billy Sharp as "Bully Sharp." Wonder if something went on between them. I imagine it would be Sharp offering him some aggressive advice about his attitude, McNulty claiming Sharp's a favourite etc etc.

You can't judge a man by his family, but he does pick his friends. This sort of confirms what we already thought about McNulty, he's a prick and so are all his little mates. And I bet that anti-blades attitude has come direct from McNulty and Scougall.

McNulty and Scougall. Two players who's future lies in L2 or below. Good luck to them but I really don't care if I don't see them in a blades shirt again.

Couldn't give a toss how many goals McNulty could score in the future, he's clearly an utter tool with a bad attitude and lots of dickhead mates. Get shut in January. Pompey are welcome to Clan Fuckwit.

This.

Yes he did but he only ever went in there when he really needed an Orange Juice on a Tuesday night. ;)

I suspect Sheffield might not be as welcoming to McNulty and co as it previously was. I don't for a second think that is a typo (it was intended to be hostile to Sharp and United regardless of whether it was a typo or not, so why think he didn't mean it?)!

Back
Top Bottom