On New Year's Day

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

robbiez666

Reaction score
I want Adkins to make a list of every player he doesn't want to keep next season.

Then I want him to transfer list them and let those with no real value go for free. If clubs can't afford the wages, we'll loan them and subsidised the wages for those whose contracts run out in summer.

We need to get as many of these rotten apples out of the club as possible.

Until then, I'd just play the ones he knows will actually try.

Couldn't agree more, the lack of effort is offensive to fans paying good money. I think a lot of results could be forgiven if it was seen that they were all out in effort but falling down on skill.

Like I have said already on this forum Adkins has a fairly long list of players he wants to offload.

He has got rid of 3 of them already.

Sorry I meant to say has he got a list? Who's on it then?

No idea but apparently there are at least 10 players he wants to offload.

From our point of view most of the squad can go.

Is this fact though or internet tickle tackle.

Could be utter bollocks but it's what I have heard although I am not claiming to be ITK.

He has offloaded a few players lately and he sounded like a man who wanted rid of most of his squad on the radio last night.

I'm hoping that training today consisted of running up Mam Tor.
They didn't train today they had the day off which might be a good thing if they don't train again before Sat given that NA said training was going well prior to last night's fiasco.

The worst player at the moment is one he has brought in on loan and has agreed to sign permanently on big wages in January.. Hammond.

Hardly fills me with confidence that January is the big moment when it all turns around.

I want Adkins to make a list of every player he doesn't want to keep next season.

Then I want him to transfer list them and let those with no real value go for free. If clubs can't afford the wages, we'll loan them and subsidised the wages for those whose contracts run out in summer.

We need to get as many of these rotten apples out of the club as possible.

Until then, I'd just play the ones he knows will actually try.
Pretty accurate, most will be offered free transfers, loans and option of being paid off

They didn't train today they had the day off which might be a good thing if they don't train again before Sat given that NA said training was going well prior to last night's fiasco.

They were rewarded for that with a day off?!!!

Mr Adkins likes his own free time it seems...

Warnock and Blackwell would have had them in at 6am the following morning.

Normally, I would expect to see them in the next day getting another rocket whilst analysing the match video, however I detect that confidence is so shot at the minute it wouldn't actually help, and I think NA realises this.

Best to take time out, spend time with families, soul searching and reflection.

The only positive (potentially ) is that any of this crop who do come out the other side and start performing will do so as much stronger people. We've all had tough times, whether down to faults of our own or others. As players, these lads are now right up against it, we'll soon learn if any can ride it out and turn a corner. The few that actually do could be assets in the longer term.

Reactions: Dkc
He's stated in the past they show the players 5 good positives and 5 negatives from the match, I'm struggling to think which 5 positives he could show.

Hope they get the much needed rocket when they tip up at 10.00am this morning

He's checking it twice.

They're all on it, they've been bad boys, as in bad at football, not bad, like Michael Jackson was, hmmmm, maybe Michael Jackson was really really bad..

This list is huge in my view:
Long
Howard
Freeman
Harris
Collins
McGahey
Flynn
Coutts
Hammond
JCR
J Wallace
Scougall
Woolford
McEverley
Sammon
Alcock
Diego
Kennedy
McFadzean

Doesn't leave many but I'd rather play the kids until he can find some with enough bo11ocks to pull on the red and white shirt again.

When Danny Blanchflower played for Barnsley, the manager had a brainwave. He decided that the players should train without the ball. His reasoning was that they would be really up for the game on Saturday. This has to be one of the most stupid ideas ever, but
each to their own and all that.

When Danny Blanchflower played for Barnsley, the manager had a brainwave. He decided that the players should train without the ball. His reasoning was that they would be really up for the game on Saturday. This has to be one of the most stupid ideas ever, but
each to their own and all that.
Apparently that was quite common back in the day.

Sorry I meant to say has he got a list? Who's on it then?

I would hope that every single one of the fu**ing useless, workshy, bottle-less, gut-less, excuses for footballers are on it which means everyone but Brayford, Done and I haven't made my mind up about Edgar yet !!

UTB & FTP

They were rewarded for that with a day off?!!!

They should have been rewarded with a stoppage of two weeks pay, 30 lashes with a cat-o-nine-tails in the south stand car park and a run round every hill in Sheffield wearing sand bags in a rucksack !!!

UTB & FTP

I'd be just happy if on New Years Day, I felt great and the house didn't look like we'd had burglars!! :D

Back
Top Bottom