Old Songs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

XpressBlade

Reaction score
Heard Prince Charming by Adam & The Ants recently and it made me think of old Blades songs, remember this one:

Don't you ever, Don't you ever
Lower yourself supporting Sheffield Wednesday
Be a Blade
Be a Blade
Sheffield Wednesday's nothing to be scared of

Any other quirky ones that people can remember?

'Oh we are the Sheffield United, we play in the red, white and black. Oh we are so proud, we sing out aloud. Division One we will be back'.
And true to our word, here we are in Division One.

We've travelled far and wide
London to merseyside
But there is only one place we want to be
And that is Shoreham Street
Where it is magnifique
And where the Wednesdayites
Lay dead at our feet

Peter Ndlovu,
Peter Ndlovu,
Peter Ndlovu,
Peter Ndlovu.

To the tune of 'Tom Hark' by The Piranhas.

"My old man said be a Wednesday fan, I said f#@k off, b#@*ocks you're a c#@t!" This went on talking about hatchets and hammers, bike chains and spanners. Someone will fill the gaps in.

This one had actions :)
"We've seen some green alligators and some long-necked geese. Some humpty-backed camels and some chimpanzees. Some cats and rats and elephants before you were born. You ain't gonna see no unicorn. United! United!" (Did I dream that?)

"If I had the wings of a sparrow, the dirty great arse of a crow. I'd fly over Hillsborough tomorrow and shit on the bastards below. Shit on, shit on, shit on the bastards below, below. Shit on, shit on, shit on the bastards below".

We`re going to win the league
We`re going to win the league

And now you gonna believe us,
We`re going to win the league :(

Heard Prince Charming by Adam & The Ants recently and it made me think of old Blades songs, remember this one:

Be a Blade
Be a Blade

That just wants me to

Jump down , turn around kick em in the bollocks , jump down turn around kick em in the head , oh Lordy .

Feel better now

UTB

Jackie Charlton's fucked it up again

Paul Jewell,
Whatever will you do?
You're going down to Division Two,
You won't win a match, a cup or a shield,
Your only derby's Chesterfield

There were some Ronnie Sharp recorded CD's doing the rounds a good few years ago with all the old songs as well as some newer ones, all done on a keyboard. If anyone has one they will have them all on!

Cheer up David Pleat.
Oh what can it mean?
To a kerb-crawling bastard and a shit football team.

Walking down Shoreham Street swinging my chain. I saw this Wednesdayite I asked his name I kicked him in the bollocks and I kicked him in the head and now that Wednesdayite is dead. (I think?)

Be a Blade
Be a Blade

Be a Blade
Be a Blade

It’s on the next Blade Battle Hymns C.D. pal, entitled “Tell mi Mam mi Mam, I don’t want to go to bed, I’d gooin t’ match wi Shred.” Should be out around Christmas time.

Littlejohn littlejohn running down the wing
Littlejohn littlejohn fastest fucking thing

*removed for PC reasons*

What about this old chestnut.....

Sack the board, sack the board, sack the board.......SACK...the board.

It’s on the next Blade Battle Hymns C.D. pal, entitled “Tell mi Mam mi Mam, I don’t want to go to bed, I’d gooin t’ match wi Shred.” Should be out around Christmas time.

That should be "I'm gooing t' match."

'You're going home in a Sheffield ambulance.'

NHS exploring new ways of raising revenue by offering a unique taxi service I assume?

"My old man said be a Wednesday fan, I said f#@k off, b#@*ocks you're a c#@t!" This went on talking about hatchets and hammers, bike chains and spanners. Someone will fill the gaps in.

This one had actions :)
"We've seen some green alligators and some long-necked geese. Some humpty-backed camels and some chimpanzees. Some cats and rats and elephants before you were born. You ain't gonna see no unicorn. United! United!" (Did I dream that?)

"If I had the wings of a sparrow, the dirty great arse of a crow. I'd fly over Hillsborough tomorrow and shit on the bastards below. Shit on, shit on, shit on the bastards below, below. Shit on, shit on, shit on the bastards below".
the one is no is , my old man said be a wednesday fan i said fuck off bollocks your a cunt and a twat he said come on son were going to the game i said fuck off iam going to bramall lane so i went down to john street got my self a good seat saw the lads go 2 nil at the break then i had a pint of john smiths ale and a pie that was filled with steak

hes only a poor little pig fan is face is all tatty and worn he made me feel sick so i hit him with a brick and now he dunt sing any more

We'll take more care of you Porterfield Porterfield ................. Low & behold we sacked him later that season lol

Back
Top Bottom