Ok so now it's time to ...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Steade road

Reaction score
Put all comments, thoughts, concerns etc to one side. Chris has done what he can with what he has this window. At least we have had movement in for a change. See how he can mould a side in next few weeks. It will take time and patience will be required but I think we're moving in the right direction. We will see.

Normally I would be going mental about a lack of what we wold consider signings. We all knew what we needed, a CB, CM, Winger and another striker with DCL going. I am however more pleased that we look to be working towards having a close nit unit that will grow stronger. Yes it is wishful thinking, but I am fed up of fucking moaning about not re-investing money, or tactic or the manager, or Phipps. We just need to get on with this like Steade says.Let's see where this approach takes us. Yes relegated haha. Let's see who is the first to say it.

R.....

Re......

Nah, not a chance we're a well established mid table club, not bad enough to be relegated and not good enough to be promoted. Think it will take a few more seasons to get our stuff together and start winning with consistency and to get a new stewardship.

To be honest, my own disillusionment with the running of the club is facing pretty stiff competition from the annoyance of seeing the same doom-mongering fucking shit being posted over and over and over again.

How many times do people feel the need to tell us how wank the situation is? It's clear for all to see, I've got a front-row seat thanks.
If people are really that fucked off, then there are more productive ways to address it than bleating on a forum ad fucking nauseum.

To be honest, my own disillusionment with the running of the club is facing pretty stiff competition from the annoyance of seeing the same doom-mongering fucking shit being posted over and over and over again.

How many times do people feel the need to tell us how wank the situation is? It's clear for all to see, I've got a front-row seat thanks.
If people are really that fucked off, then there are more productive ways to address it than bleating on a forum ad fucking nauseum.

The "nothing will happen" brigade have to have somewhere to go and the only place is "we've signed shit"They may be right but the tears and tantrums overpower the sensible option of actually seeing - or reading about - them play under Wilder.

Everyone who said nothing would happen and we would sign no one was wrong . FACT. Get over it.

To be honest, the new player ITK's and the the nothing will happen brigade have all messed up this window.

When you think about it, were the likes of Grant and Morsey ever going to move down into league one unless we were prepared to pay them over the odds, which we obviously weren't, but it was pretty obvious that we'd have to bring some bodies in even if they weren't the ones some expected.

The "nothing will happen" brigade have to have somewhere to go and the only place is "we've signed shit"They may be right but the tears and tantrums overpower the sensible option of actually seeing - or reading about - them play under Wilder.

Everyone who said nothing would happen and we would sign no one was wrong . FACT. Get over it.

And the very same people who haven't seen Uniteds own players very often have presumably been away watching Wolves and Burnley and are therefore in a great position to dismiss todays signings as shit.

The thing is, I'm not happy myself with the direction of the club, but this scattershot pre-menstrual tantrum-throwing in lieu of a coherent and structured argument achieves fuck all, and bores the tits off everyone else in the process.

And the very same people who haven't seen Uniteds own players very often have presumably been away watching Wolves and Burnley and are therefore in a great position to dismiss todays signings as shit.

The thing is, I'm not happy myself with the direction of the club, but this scattershot pre-menstrual tantrum-throwing in lieu of a coherent and structured argument achieves fuck all, and bores the tits off everyone else in the process.

See you in Brussels at the weekend Scott.

Simon.

Back
Top Bottom