Off season, means Poll season: Where will we finish next season?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Where will we finish next season?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

IMABLADE

Reaction score
Poll: Where will we finish next season.

I'm going with 4th. Lose in Playoffs

Another average season 8th just enough to keep us all interested again

More of the poor recruitment along with an attempt at this unbelievably ridiculous 50% academy prospects in the first team approach meaning Weir-esque league table form up until Christmas. Adkins sacked at long last with the new man to come in and get us to safety in the nick of time.

I have got a bad feeling about next season can't see a reason to be optimistic whether Adkins goes or stays. McCabe wittering on about the academy at the forum worried me. How many first teamers does he expect to be from the academy next season? And where does he really expect us to finish with them? So...21st for me! Obviously we will snatch the final relegation spot in some ludicrous last minute defeat from the jaws of victory typical blades type shite!

c26aafef5967.jpg

Ah ha ah ha..
Adkins shit, Cox ah ha ha ah useless
United shit wank crap ah ha ah ha
Season Ticket ah ha ah ha
I've got you all on ig ah ha ah ha nore ah ha ha ah
Listen To Me
Listen ah ha ha ah to me.

Can I vote after McCabe has implemented the academy into the first team squad and after he has actually sanctioned and we've brought in the 1 or 2 players the manager has been allowed bring in. Oh and when I know who the manager is for next season please?

If not, then 17th

It has to be first as we will probably have the biggest budget which means the bookies will have us as favourites,althouagh they got it wrong this season they don't get it wrong very often, Def first

I see one of you has voted 18th with me. Very wise.

Come on 18th you little beauty!!!!!!

These polls are pretty pointless until we know for sure who the manager will be, if he has a proper budget and who his signings are.

And as pointed out, I don't remember a season down here where we haven't been at the very least second favourites to win the league.

I just hope we're 7/1 or lower again, because I'll lay us for as much as I can afford.

I think only Wolves were favoured over us. Even Wigan at the start of this season were longer odds than us!

Top for me. We're going to break the bank to get up. This summer is going to be the most exciting ever with the signings we're going to make which will make us the shortest pre-season odds for any team to win a league in the history of betting.................and something doesn't quite taste right on my bacon and mushroom sandwich :confused:.

Back
Top Bottom