numero uno

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

blade too long

weve come home
Reaction score
http://footyawaydays.com/weekends-top-10-away-attendances-in-britain-2/

still the best in the uk
1) Sheff Utd at Barnsley 4,200

2) Boro at Huddersfield 3,867

3) Sheff Wednesday at Blackburn 3,407 ( disputed by Owlstalk who insist they took 15000)

4) Leeds at QPR 3,220

5) Man Utd at Leicester 3,200

6) Watford at Villa 3,000

7) Chelsea at Spurs 2,850

8) Newcastle at Palace 2,835

9) Ipswich at Charlton 2,678

10) Arsenal at Norwich 2,500

sheffutd.jpg

Loads of Blades there.

It said on o/s 3939..so it's still the highest,so well done blades

were blades in the Barnsley stands so be over 4k
I used to go with a tyke from Chapeltown, into their stand ,when I lived there

getting more than Man Utd is always good

does anyone even give the faintest shit about our attendance? Im sure the entire attendance debate has been invented by the radio to give us and Wendy something to argue about while the footy is so shite. I keep hearing more and more Blades bang on about it and it just makes me think we've sunk to their level

does anyone even give the faintest shit about our attendance? Im sure the entire attendance debate has been invented by the radio to give us and Wendy something to argue about while the footy is so shite. I keep hearing more and more Blades bang on about it and it just makes me think we've sunk to their level
Agree. Clutching at straws.

Agree. Clutching at straws.

surely its a key factor in why we are held up as favourites
what is expectation built on

the complainers say with our following we should be higher , , dont they ?

if not why should we be higher

were blades in the Barnsley stands so be over 4k
I used to go with a tyke from Chapeltown, into their stand ,when I lived there

getting more than Man Utd is always good
Same here. I've been to a few away games and sat amongst the home fans. Not the most comfortable of places to be when we score. Everyone around you is like 'for fuck's sake!' :mad:and in your head your saying 'yer beauteh get in!'.:D

I do. There are not many things we can feel proud of at the moment but we can about our incredibly loyal support. Very few teams in the country would be matching our support after 5 years in L1.

I do. There are not many things we can feel proud of at the moment but we can about our incredibly loyal support. Very few teams in the country would be matching our support after 5 years in L1.

I had this conversation with a pig. No way would they be getting 19K at home in their 5th season in league 1.

Whoop dee fucking doo. If only attendances won points, eh ?

Same here. I've been to a few away games and sat amongst the home fans. Not the most comfortable of places to be when we score. Everyone around you is like 'for fuck's sake!' :mad:and in your head your saying 'yer beauteh get in!'.:D

I was sat with Chessy fans last season at the Proact and found myself in the uncomfortable position of politely clapping their 3 goals and not reacting when their left back, Jones, got Higdon (sort of) sent off.

Never again!

So if we were not getting good attendance home and away, it would be the fans fault;)

This is fantastic news , im glad we are shit now ,nothing could top this

Nothing to see here.

I think most of the other clubs on that list would have sold more if they were allocated more.
This is the most telling question took from the thread that would indeed result in other teams getting more than us. Still a great following from us but followings are normally manipulated by how many tickets you get and how well you're doing which is very suprising we took that many 'tbh', i know 8 of those teams on the list from the OP was definately sellouts who would easily take more fans if they could.

I was sat with Chessy fans last season at the Proact and found myself in the uncomfortable position of politely clapping their 3 goals and not reacting when their left back, Jones, got Higdon (sort of) sent off.

Never again!
We got a couple of late goals in that one, right? It ended 3-2, I think.

"X" away supporters = "X" amount of fans who paid to support the team only to be let down once again with another sun standard performance.

Back
Top Bottom