Not with a bang but with a whimper.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's been a very poor season all round but to then only get 1 point out of the last 6 when they've been given a last chance is down right pathetic.
We have too many over 30yr old players playing for a last pay packet and others who all know their out of a job if we do get promotion .

Adkins's interview was characteristically pathetic too.

"We were unlucky... Ben Whiteman's to blame... Winning Scunthorpe match next week much more important than preparing for next season/future."

Not looking forward to next week at all! Wish it was over now, need the summer to get my stupid optimism back

I not to downhearted on missing out on promotion this season because lets be truthful without optimism we knew realistic promotion hopes had gone v Burton in march & any hopes v Barnsley last Saturday. I found it amazing we were still in with a shot by this time considering our season been an absolute disaster til March. But although im not down on this season because It was a long shot. I am annoyed at today because you always want your to go out fighting having given everything & say ah well not to be as other results ended us. But instead we went out with a whimper because those 1st 10 mins were dreadful. Back to leaky form back ppre March

Back
Top Bottom