Not that bothered...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ilovesufc

Reaction score
...that Harry has gone - and I can't understand why so many seem to be getting stressed about it. He wanted to go, we've got decent money for him, we're in L1 - decent enough defenders for this division are not that few and far between, and we've signed a couple of them already - they hardly come up against Messi every week do they? I just can't get myself wound up about this one.

Sorry Balham, didn't realise it was so forum un PC to post my own thread. I'll go home and read my forum rules instruction book, just for you ;)

I wasn't bothered until I saw you wasn't bothered, then that bothered me, I was then bothered that something that originally didn't bother me now did in fact bother me quite a bit. When you start looking at things like that you can get into all sorts of bother, but I'm not bothered about that, I'll just ignore this thread, move on and not reply. . . . . . . . . . . . . Oh bother !

images

Sorry Balham, didn't realise it was so forum un PC to post my own thread. I'll go home and read my forum rules instruction book, just for you ;)

Ha - it was more that you posted a thread about not being bothered than posted a new thread which prompted my reply...I suppose that I'm not that bothered that you're not bothered :)

Ha - it was more that you posted a thread about not being bothered than posted a new thread which prompted my reply...I suppose that I'm not that bothered that you're not bothered :)

Well, I had to get it out there Balham - i'm just not that bothered!!! He he :)

BUT HOW AM I GOING TO GET THE LOGO OFF MY NEW SHIRT!

Ok i can't be bothered to read this thread, what is it that I shouldn't be bothered about?

Who is this "we" who got all this money for Maguire? The same "we" who got all the money from every other player we sell but never replace? I'm still waiting for the Deano money to be spent! :rolleyes:
It'll be needed for the debt on the New South Stand.

Back
Top Bottom