Not much coming from the ITK'ers ???

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC Guy

Reaction score
Perhaps connections have been severed :eek:

Perhaps connections have been severed :eek:

You just wait.....I suspect they're twitching, looking for the first ITK's post as a signal that it's ok to write half-truths, bollocks, and posts of such monumental, attention-seeking stupidity that you'll regret ever having asked that question.

A couple of head turning players are on their way (or deals close to completion ) according to PrestonBladesMan on Blades Mad, and that guy is normally spot on.

He can't say who they are but it sounds promising. Not sure I believe the Hooper / Sharp rumour though.

Hopefully something will materialize next week when positive Nige has done with them this week :)
Hooper would be amazing but highly unlikely in this division.
UTB

It was easy to be ITK, you just looked at Derby and Blackpool's squad and picked the players who weren't in the first XI.

Honestly the fact people hang on these people's every word amazes me. All they do is just recycle existing rumours from the press.

We didn't sign anyone decent last summer, but at least there were plenty of rumours about

It was easy to be ITK, you just looked at Derby and Blackpool's squad and picked the players who weren't in the first XI.

Honestly the fact people hang on these people's every word amazes me. All they do is just recycle existing rumours from the press.

I just think it's interesting in close season when not much is happening. Not all of it is nonsense but I agree a lot of it is.
Here's hoping for something positive soon :)

I don't know about 'hang on these people's every word' but there a few (and I mean a few) genuine ITKers out there . Just because others recycle shite and try and claim genuine stuff as their own after the fact doesn't change this.

I don't know about 'hang on these people's every word' but there a few (and I mean a few) genuine ITKers out there . Just because others recycle shite and try and claim genuine stuff as their own after the fact doesn't change this.

Sorry but i dont know a single one. I know people who operate under the "throw enough shit at a wall and some of it sticks" but there is no one i would say is reliable. Blades mad is just weapons grade mingewipes seeing who can get the most attention. Never seen anything on there worthy of positive comment. This place goes mental in the summer but Blades Mad is another level. Its correctly named if nothing else.

Sorry but i dont know a single one.

There are some, however those genuinely in the know tend to respect the confidence in which they come to hear of things rather than seeking limelight.

Others make shit up or regurgitate with additional "detail", occasionally falling lucky or twisting their words to make themselves "right".

Theres some right rubbish spoken and people fall for it continously.

There are some, however those genuinely in the know tend to respect the confidence in which they come to hear of things rather than seeking limelight.

Others make shit up or regurgitate with additional "detail", occasionally falling lucky or twisting their words to make themselves "right".

And there in lies the difference. If you are in the know you generally dont say anything.

Anyone ITK about when season tickets should be posted out?

Reactions: Dkc
I just think it's interesting in close season when not much is happening. Not all of it is nonsense but I agree a lot of it is.
Here's hoping for something positive soon :)

I prefer a few rumours on class and quality players , than loads of rumours on dross, run of the mill players .

Again time will tell on how much Adkins and the board mean business . Rumours are fine , but nothing beats , the confirmation , that a player has signed on the dotted line.

UTB

Reactions: Dkc
I prefer a few rumours on class and quality players , than loads of rumours on dross, run of the mill players .

Again time will tell on how much Adkins and the board mean business . Rumours are fine , but nothing beats , the confirmation , that a player has signed on the dotted line.

UTB

Apart from us not selling some good ones of course :)

Now I know you're talking bollox, Blackpool don't have XI players.

Sorry but i dont know a single one. I know people who operate under the "throw enough shit at a wall and some of it sticks" but there is no one i would say is reliable. Blades mad is just weapons grade mingewipes seeing who can get the most attention. Never seen anything on there worthy of positive comment. This place goes mental in the summer but Blades Mad is another level. Its correctly named if nothing else.
Why would you throw shit at a wall ?

I always wondered what the 'the class bullshitters' at school ended up doing! Now I know they opened up Twitter accounts and devoted their lives to re-hashing rumours.

I was told by a really good source on Friday and he knows Nigel Adkins's gardeners step daughters aunty pam and she said that next week Christian Benteke is turning Liverpool down and has chosen to sign for the Blades instead(for an undisclosed fee). He is a Deffo signing for next week. Pam said so and she should know as she is his agents mistress as well as the gardeners step daughters aunty.
Reckon we should be ok up front next season, I wonder if Nigel will play Matty Done as his partner up front. I am feeling a lot more confident now for next season, whoever next. Zinedine Zidane coming out of retirement,hope so.

Onwards and Upwards.......

T.I.L.D.

And there in lies the difference. If you are in the know you generally dont say anything.

Unless you are in the know yourself or know some who are it's impossible to say what ITKers would 'generally' do.

I disagree with you on this, but I am not one to bicker so will just stick to my assertion that there are 3 or 4 who normally call stuff right before it becomes known to others.

As for Blades Mad itself, best when not taken too seriously, much like this place come to think of it. No offence like.....

Adding "I hear from a very good source..."

Personally, I don't believe any of it until confirmed by Max...FACT.

Back
Top Bottom