No signings.... But

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Mancblade1889

Reaction score
No signings in no signings out. Don't know what some people where expecting to be honest. We can blame clough, McCabe , the prince whoever. We can complain about not spending the HM money the FA cup money etc it's never going to change. The game changing investment is all PR talk. All we can do as loyal fans is do what we do best and get behind the team whether they are good or bad players as we did at Preston on Saturday. that may make the difference in the end. UTB

No signings in no signings out. Don't know what some people where expecting to be honest. We can blame clough, McCabe , the prince whoever. We can complain about not spending the HM money the FA cup money etc it's never going to change. The game changing investment is all PR talk. All we can do as loyal fans is do what we do best and get behind the team whether they are good or bad players as we did at Preston on Saturday. that may make the difference in the end. UTB
Nice one mate,you know for a fact we will do our bit,now can the board get Clough his loans and stick to their side of the bargain,time will tell,but were not far off imo.

The game before the Prince was sell everyone, even if they didn't want to go to get them off the wage bill, grab what assets you can and generally let the club rot ( 'downsize')...this has changed...

Stupid "window", needs to be gone but the powers that be like it. o_O NC also dislikes the system, good man. As for the fans, it polarises, is prolly the best way to put it.

Now we get on with the season. NC has said he wants a couple of good loans, that's new. We have been filling the squad with shite others teams didnt need for years now.

So, it could be worse, could be better. Overall for me, I'm still excited about this season. Now I can also look forward to see who NC can loan from the upper leagues, last time it was Mr Beard, look how that went. :cool:

COYRAWW!!

Stupid "window", needs to be gone but the powers that be like it. o_O NC also dislikes the system, good man. As for the fans, it polarises, is prolly the best way to put it.

Now we get on with the season. NC has said he wants a couple of good loans, that's new. We have been filling the squad with shite others teams didnt need for years now.

So, it could be worse, could be better. Overall for me, I'm still excited about this season. Now I can also look forward to see who NC can loan from the upper leagues, last time it was Mr Beard, look how that went. :cool:

COYRAWW!!
I think the problem is now that every loan signing is going to be compared with brayford and I am afraid 99 per cent will not love up to his performances and will be turned on when the performances don't match up UTB

I think the problem is now that every loan signing is going to be compared with brayford and I am afraid 99 per cent will not love up to his performances and will be turned on when the performances don't match up UTB

Now that is a Freudian slip if ever I saw one ;)

This interview with Mal Brannigan has just been posted. I didn't hear any big revelations in there but it might give some hints of intrigue in there to someone:

https://audioboo.fm/boos/2442032-sufc-md-mal-brannigan-on-transfer-deadline-day

The one question I was willing him to ask was "did any of your three targets go elsewhere?" (particularly after Steve Evans said in his interview that there was interest in one of his signings from a team "very close to here") but it never comes (although since Brannigan said that all our three targets were from Championship clubs, that wouldn't fit in with players from Norwich or Oldham).

I've just realised that Norwich were relegated last season. I could have just deleted that last sentence but decided to leave it alone for posterity. I'm not that fussed about football anyway.

Last edited:

The management team at BDTBL are the ones to answer this Blade. Going on past experience, they will know what they need to improve the team. I'm not gonna spout the trust in blah blah routine, but from my perspective its all to play for and we are gonna play for it. :cool:

UTB/FTR

Back
Top Bottom