No Hammond at Coventry

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

His partner is due to give birth. Whiteman is in.

No DCL either though in the squad which I guess isn't too unsurprising given his performances. Still, behind Sammon?!

Ramsdale on the bench as well because Howard's missus is also about to give birth

You mean Sammon who held the ball up and worked a chance last week in the five minutes he had. :)
I guess, but he's the same Sammon who misses sitters all the time and can't control it. He has his plusses and minuses but he's not going to be signed, might as well pick DCL at this point for the bench.
I appreciate his work ethic, he always gives his all and he gets a lot of unfair stick but I'd have DCL over him at the moment.

I guess, but he's the same Sammon who misses sitters all the time and can't control it. He has his plusses and minuses but he's not going to be signed, might as well pick DCL at this point for the bench.
I appreciate his work ethic, he always gives his all and he gets a lot of unfair stick but I'd have DCL over him at the moment.

Pick DCL if you're not bothered about points.

Sammon is a much better bet.

Missed two sitters which is probably fewer than Billy.

Great player :)

You mean Sammon who held the ball up and worked a chance last week in the five minutes he had. :)

You mean Sammon who over the space of the last year to be one of the shittest cunts out of a huge, gigantic plethora of shit cunts who we have had representing us over the last 5 years of utter mediocrity and shitness.

Pick DCL if you're not bothered about points.

Sammon is a much better bet.

Missed two sitters which is probably fewer than Billy.

Great player :)
Great?! Are you joking?
He doesn't contribute very much, barely scores. On an absolute fortune unlike DCL but at least he's going to get better. Sammon hasn't got us many points, at least since start of season.

We need Hammond!!
This is what happens without him!! I have seen the light! Haha :D
I hope we sign him to help plug the gap! ;)

At least this as it stands is shutting down the faux hope of storming into the play offs and beyond.
The management can now not use the excuse of "not knowing which division we'll be in" to cover any piss poor last minute planning for next season. They have NO excuses whatsoever now.

That's it then, it's been established beyond doubt - Hammond is 100% indispensable.

Give him a three year contract, Adkins.

Jimmy Hill's ashes scattered outside Coventry's ground this afternoon, along with our promotion hopes.

Great?! Are you joking?
He doesn't contribute very much, barely scores. On an absolute fortune unlike DCL but at least he's going to get better. Sammon hasn't got us many points, at least since start of season.

His obsession with a truly awful player is mind boggling.

The only man that thinks posting highlights of a dull 0-0 game proves a player is any good.

Sammon is terrible.

Back
Top Bottom