No CM

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've defended much of the business we've done in this window. I regret the loss of Adams, but could have stomached it if we'd signed a good midfielder. That's disappointing now.

This is the position we seem weakest .

Can free agents still be signed?
Yes, dont tell Barney

Laurel-and-Hardy-Shh-800x450.jpg

Yes, though any fuka could have been signed 5 mins ago. Still lets take a look at all those lovely freebies that are out there. Free...free....freeeeeeee. The sufc board love a free one.

Disappointing.

I've waxed lyrical about Coutts being a decent player.

We need to hope he keeps up the recent performances for the season IMHO...or until January at least.

Or maybe we have signed one and it hasn't come to fruition yet Barney?

You can sign a deal sheet with the selling club which gives you 2 additional hours to finalise terms with the player and fill in the paperwork!

#nobedtil1am :D

Why have a midfield when we start to play hoof?

May as well have four dustbins across the pitch.

Still time, keep everything crossed!!!

I have no idea why we gave up on the central midfielder idea. Would have been nice to have one

Hammond anyone ?

Seriously though we have fleck and coutts who are decent on the ball and can get things going. Just need bash to assert himself more. Duffy and chapman should be able to provide the ammo for the forwards. Momentum and confidence is key and if we can get two wins in next two we'll start to see this team playing with confidence

Pleased with the other signings but got to admit I think it will be very tough for us to dominate games without the cm we desperately needed.

Shocking to be honest, I think we all expected atleast one signing that showed real ambition and we have been totally let down again.

Back
Top Bottom