Nigel Pearson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Loyal as I am to Adkins, if we had a nasty bastard like Pearson in charge I don't think that this bunch of wankers would be producing such diabolical performances and getting away with it every week.

I like Pearson, the pig aspect doesn't bother me and nor did it bother me with Wilson.

yes nigel pearson is a good manager & i like him he's very reminiscent of warnock with his character & passion, i thought he was very unlucky at leicester last season just had no luck, then when they did have the luck kick in around march(ish) they've went on a run that still going to this day & created history being the 1st team to be bottom at christmas that survived before the final day.

but he can never be our manager & is different to danny wilson its equivalent of warnock taking over wednesday as this is a guy who has openly admitted he lived close to hillsborough & is such a big wednesday fan that he mentioned on a documentary 1 of his biggest regrets from his playing career is he couldn't win that league cup final replay at hillsborough

With all these Nigel's, perhaps it's time for a bit of a curveball...

nigella-lawson-400x400.jpg

The Manager has been part of the problem Peter so far, but yes I do think the we need to give him a couple of years, the board have backed Adkins but when you sign players like Sharp (20K per week) it is a big shout to drop him, but for Barnsley he needs to give Done a start and put Billy on the bench, a big ask for Adkins!!

The Manager has been part of the problem Peter so far, but yes I do think the we need to give him a couple of years, the board have backed Adkins but when you sign players like Sharp (20K per week) it is a big shout to drop him, but for Barnsley he needs to give Done a start and put Billy on the bench, a big ask for Adkins!!

As I said on team v Barnsley thread. Adkins needs to make a statement on Saturday if its an unchanged side we might as well go home & give up because then thats adkins saying Tuesday was acceptable

I HIGHLY doubt Billy is on anywhere near 20k a week... Behave now

If she was standing in the dugout, I wouldn't have seen a game of football all season.

Is that because she'd have distracted you or because you're near the front of the South Stand and her fat arse would have blocked your view?

I HIGHLY doubt Billy is on anywhere near 20k a week... Behave now

Since when have we let the facts get in the way of a good rant?

Completely horrible man by all accounts. I know two properly decent people who've been on the end of a public "don't you know who I am?" from Pork Nige.

Didn't Negative Nige get repeatedly slagged on here for being a bully ? Not for me, ta.

Completely horrible man by all accounts. I know two properly decent people who've been on the end of a public "don't you know who I am?" from Pork Nige.

He swans around the Rising Sun like he owns it and he's not even a regular 'regular'.

If it cheers you up at all, a wealthy Blade mate deliberately bid up several things at a recent chariddee auction. He could see Piggy Nige wanted to be the big man and so ended up paying a lot more than expected to a good cause. It made me chuckle...

We've tried Negative Nige, we've got Positive Nige, what about getting Barking Mad Nige?

As said above the manager isn't the problem and for another thing.....I expect Nigel Pearson wouldn't even consider coming to us for a second for at least two reasons.

Swapping managers hasn't worked in the past and I don't doubt it will not work if we do it again,because each new manager wants to bring in his own men on and off the pitch and the club losers all continuity.....
Also no matter who the manager is he needs a reasonable amount of time to get it right and I don't consider 6 months anything like a reasonable amount of time, it's silly and sooner or later it's going to sink in with the board that if they really want success it's cheaper to invest their money in good players than paying off sacked managers..
It's also got to sink in with the fans that with any new manager it could well get worse before it gets better...

UTB

Loyal as I am to Adkins, if we had a nasty bastard like Pearson in charge I don't think that this bunch of wankers would be producing such diabolical performances and getting away with it every week.

I like Pearson, the pig aspect doesn't bother me and nor did it bother me with Wilson.

All the players would be out roasting with Piggy Pearson junior.

Back
Top Bottom