Nigel Adkins... is actually a Sheff United fan!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Ey up lads it's PotNoodle Choptick SUFC (The 360 no scope dude).

You've read the thread title and believe me, it is true. I've got photographical evidence of Mr Adkins celebrating (yes celebrating) goals of our from famous games. Bare in mind that on one occasion, he celebrated a goal for the opposing team unintentionally.

Anyway, here is the evidence (I am shocked and stunned that no1 saw this for themselves.. really shocked in fact!
adkins2.jpg
1) He was in attendance at Filbert St back in (you know when and what). He was at THE game - one of THE best United games in history.

adkins3.jpg
2) Furthermore, he invaded the pitch when we went 4-1 in THE same game!

adkins 4.jpg
3) Right. Unfortunately when (the other lot) scored in extra time back in 1993, he celebrated Mark Bright's winner (what a silly man) while sat in the blades end. #He has balls but not as big as myne.

adkins 5.jpg
4) Shocked no1 noticed this.. really shocked. More recently he was caught red handed celebrating Adams's dramatic brace against the mighty Spurs #they are not as big as us.

So there you are. Please comment or i'll get on my PS4 and I will 360 no-scope some1.

Regards

Pot NOODZ

Anymore of this crap and I will 360 no scope you!

i-will-find-you-and-eat-you.png

You've read the thread title and believe me, it is true. I've got photographical evidence of Mr Adkins celebrating (yes celebrating) goals of our from famous games. Bare in mind that on one occasion, he celebrated a goal for the opposing team unintentionally.

Anyway, here is the evidence (I am shocked and stunned that no1 saw this for themselves.. really shocked in fact!
View attachment 12654
1) He was in attendance at Filbert St back in (you know when and what). He was at THE game - one of THE best United games in history.

View attachment 12655
2) Furthermore, he invaded the pitch when we went 4-1 in THE same game!

View attachment 12656
3) Right. Unfortunately when (the other lot) scored in extra time back in 1993, he celebrated Mark Bright's winner (what a silly man) while sat in the blades end. #He has balls but not as big as myne.

View attachment 12657
4) Shocked no1 noticed this.. really shocked. More recently he was caught red handed celebrating Adams's dramatic brace against the mighty Spurs #they are not as big as us.

So there you are. Please comment or i'll get on my PS4 and I will 360 no-scope some1.

Regards

Pot NOODZ
Did he skip leg day ?

View attachment 12654

Regards

Pot NOODZ

No wonder we won on 5.5.1990. Even the police were wearing Blades shirts!

Don't stand so close to me.

I missed a "y" out - things have gone a bit crazy over at the Bladesmad board - so am jumping ship.

Eyup Ayamonte.

It's a good board this - not as daft as BM can be (there are some very good posters on there still) but we do like our eccentric posters, of which Potnoodle is up there in the top 2 IMO! :D

I thought my threads were cuntish! This did make me laugh:)

Hiya BOS - yeah still a bit lost - needs some time to adjust to this board cos don't really know anybody, so don't know what to expect. On BM you know who is going to say what before you read their posts but deffo PotNoodle is certified :confused:

Back
Top Bottom