Next years home shirt design off

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The_Green_Man

Slave to the NHS.
Reaction score
upload_2015-10-14_1-28-16.png

I have just been checking old threads and see that this tends to be what people do when they are bored around here :D

Well I am bored! Can't sleep as I am in agony with my leg therefore need to pass an hour! And as it is very sleepy around here by night I decided to start this thread!

Anyhow the above is my very rough offering! All you posh photoshoppers behave and don't pull pieces out of my wonderfully created ms paint masterpiece :D Come on seriously you get the jist of what I am trying to achieve here! Behave really!!!

View attachment 13955

I have just been checking old threads and see that this tends to be what people do when they are bored around here :D

Well I am bored! Can't sleep as I am in agony with my leg therefore need to pass an hour! And as it is very sleepy around here by night I decided to start this thread!

Anyhow the above is my very rough offering! All you posh photoshoppers behave and don't pull pieces out of my wonderfully created ms paint masterpiece :D Come on seriously you get the jist of what I am trying to achieve here! Behave really!!!
Decent design apart from the hands on the hips thing. Reminds me of the 'smooth move' blokes used to do at the Roxy by going up behind a girl on the dance floor and grabbing her waist before getting told to Fuck off.

If you can do a version minus the sponsor logo, I'd get one. Not a fan of sponsors in general - don't like to look like a billboard.

This years home shirt style, but with red and white stripes, you know, the proper ones, not some wannabe 125 special edition or whatever that shambles is this season.

Oh and a new sponsor, Ched Evans Inc.

Oh and a new sponsor, Ched Evans Inc.
....in association with Marlon King of course. Let's go the whole hog and piss everybody off.

Shorts sponsored by Rights for Paedophiles.

Back of the shirt sponsored by the KKK

Training wear sponsored by A4E

U21 sponsored by Kids Company

Suits for the play off final designed and sponsored by Hugo Boss

I'd like to see a return to a no-nonsense traditional style shirt.
Apologies for the shaky handiwork, but you get the picture...
View attachment 13961

I love nonsense. It's the only reason I come on here! :eek:

bilbao.png

Back
Top Bottom